• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Yard Sale~

KipperDen

Kitchen Mitten~
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
White Pansy
Red Pansy
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Spring Sakura
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Red Rose
Feedback
100% (204) +
Cleaning out my closet of orderable items. I'll accept TBT or IGB. .5 TBT for each item so if you buy 2 things it'll only cost 1 TBT! Otherwise Every item costs 1,000 bells each <3 Just let me know what you're interested in and I'll get you set up <3 You can see what I have to offer at this link here! I only have one of each item so it's first come first served, unless you want me to order you multiples specifically. That'll cost a little bit extra, but we can work something out :D

http://moridb.com/catalogs/oIuFQWq7pg

Absolutely! I'll add you and open up my gates right away, just look for Latuda!

Hi! Can I buy these items? :)

rococo table
rococo floor
modern table
modern bed
classic sofa
classic wall
classic wall shelf
classic bookcase

Last edited:
I can pay in bells if that's okay. I think I already added you from a previous trade so just tell me when you're ready!

Hi! Can I buy these items? :)

rococo table
rococo floor
modern table
modern bed
classic sofa
classic wall
classic wall shelf
classic bookcase

Sure can! 8,000 in game bells or 4TBT your choice! I'll open my gates for you now, just look for Latuda <3

Okie dokie, gate's open for everyone! Just tell me your username when you get here haha

Back