• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

YAYAYAYAAY :) FINALLY

spamurai

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
の
つ
ど
森
う
ぶ
Animal Crossing: New Leaf FINALLY arrived from GAME.

The jiffy bag is almost impossible to get into :O They suck all the air out and heat-seal the sides :rolleyes:

But yay ^_^ So happy! I hope everyone elses arrive today :)

Vl6OdqK.jpg
NJihQYD.jpg

Oh, yeah, I hate those kinds of bags. You pretty much have to cut it open with scissors to get your item out. And half the time I end up ruining the packaging so I can't reuse it (I sell stuff online, so I reuse all packaging that's in good shape). Have fun!

I thought my game would come today. It did not. Maybe tomorrow, I guess. :(

You're so lucky, OP! I'm digitally downloading... waiting for it to go live on the eShop.. got my Digital Download code ready though :D

I have my game today too!! My bundle will be here tomorrow :).

Gee, the figure looks teeny if it's Isabelle and the town hall in there. I should have stuck with Shopto and I'd have it by now alongside my game lol!

Oh, yeah, I hate those kinds of bags. You pretty much have to cut it open with scissors to get your item out. And half the time I end up ruining the packaging so I can't reuse it (I sell stuff online, so I reuse all packaging that's in good shape). Have fun!

I thought my game would come today. It did not. Maybe tomorrow, I guess. :(

I reuse packaging loads for online sales too. Can't reuse this one though :'( I was so worried I'd damage the case whilst using scissors. I took like 5 minutes to get into it by being careful ha.

You're so lucky, OP! I'm digitally downloading... waiting for it to go live on the eShop.. got my Digital Download code ready though :D

Ah cool :) This is my third game for the "So Many Games Promotion". So I'll be able to download another game today too :)
I've never downloaded a full "big" game from the eShop before...

I have my game today too!! My bundle will be here tomorrow :).

Gee, the figure looks teeny if it's Isabelle and the town hall in there. I should have stuck with Shopto and I'd have it by now alongside my game lol!

Yay \(^.^)/
Yeh, It's tiny :/ I thought the figurines would be bigger...

Congrats! I'm waiting on the bundle from Game. Got shipping confirmation today. I thought the figurine would be bigger too. Looked quite big in the picture. Oh well, takes up less space I suppose.

I hope mines here when I get home!!!!! I think waiting another day will kill me..... Lol so happy for you though!!! :p we will all be playing in no time!!!

You should fear I have my big nasty Labrador! I joke he's very soft! But any dog barking behind a door is scary haha!

You should fear I have my big nasty Labrador! I joke he's very soft! But any dog barking behind a door is scary haha!

I bet he is cuddly, too!
Oh also, my mum preordered the game at the retail store.
I don't know if i am going to get it today..

I want a map like that, but i want the river to flow across the bottom side of the town and i want to plaza to be in the very centre of the town.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. ;D

Have fun! My shipping email came today so I'm guessing I'll have my bundle tomorrow. So hyped!

I struggled with the jiffy too when my charger came (all on its own in May, lol).

How did you get the code? Is it from the promotion?

GAME in the UK sell codes to buy certain games digitally. They are basically just the exact amount of money you need to download a game from the e-shop, so you enter the code, this adds the money and then you proceed to search the game for download. You could even switch to another game as long as it has the same/lesser value. Just a convenient thing GAME does (I use it for xbox games).

GAME in the UK sell codes to buy certain games digitally. They are basically just the exact amount of money you need to download a game from the e-shop, so you enter the code, this adds the money and then you proceed to search the game for download. You could even switch to another game as long as it has the same/lesser value. Just a convenient thing GAME does (I use it for xbox games).
OH! I was scared for a minute because I'm getting my AC through the promotion and the email said I'd have to wait until the games released to be able to download it! I thought for a second that for some reason they sent the emails early and had forgotten about me >.<

Back