• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

YAYAYAYAAY :) FINALLY

You're so lucky, OP! I'm digitally downloading... waiting for it to go live on the eShop.. got my Digital Download code ready though :D

Where did you get that from?

I'm expecting mine from the so many games promotion but have a feeling it's gonna get ballsed up!

Thanks mate. You too.

I'm so glad you can donate multiple things at the same time to the museum. Used to be a right chore doing them one by one.

Yeah I love that part :) you can just get all your fossils appraised at once then donate them all and whatever else you have collected, I did a few this morning :)

Where did you get that from?

I'm expecting mine from the so many games promotion but have a feeling it's gonna get ballsed up!

They're not sending out AC "So Many Games" Promotion code until after the release date >.<
I'm registering my ACNL code (which is my 3rd code) this afternoon :) Dunno what game to download though.

They're not sending out AC "So Many Games" Promotion code until after the release date >.<
I'm registering my ACNL code (which is my 3rd code) this afternoon :) Dunno what game to download though.

I'd recommend luigi's mansion, donkey kong or fire emblem (not Pokemon, don't make the same mistake as me!)

I bought the 3DS XL bundle with New Leaf pre-installed for me and my girlfriend, and one of the systems start up but shows a black screen only.
I waited so long, and now I get this ****.

I bought the 3DS XL bundle with New Leaf pre-installed for me and my girlfriend, and one of the systems start up but shows a black screen only.

Try re-inserting the sd card. If that doesn't work then try to drain the battery and then charge it fully. If nothing else, I recommend phoning Nintendo.

Argh, I keep pressing "X" to shake trees and "B" to pick up items... (should be "A" and "Y"). This is going to take some getting used too xD

I'd recommend luigi's mansion, donkey kong or fire emblem (not Pokemon, don't make the same mistake as me!)

I'm thinking Luigi's Mansion.

It needs a full charge.

Last edited:

..I hope its working as Nintendo does not keep replacements for limited editions ready :s

It says shortly after release on the website, which I took to mean, a few minutes after.

I will literally rage!

Try what was suggested, but if that doesn't work, take it back! If it doesn't do what it's supposed to then it's not fit for purpose and you can get it taken back. Depends who you go with. Shopto arrange to collect it and replace it, Amazon are great with replacing items and not sure about Game, let's hope I don't have to find out as that's who I went with...

Congratulations on getting your game!^^ I'm expecting mine to arrive sometime today from Amazon, hopefully at the door, but perhaps at the mailbox. I really hope I get it this morning though! I'm looking forward to spending the whole day playing Animal Crossing! :)

It says shortly after release on the website, which I took to mean, a few minutes after.

I will literally rage!

Do you mean that you are going to cause a hissy fit? stupid mainstream idiots

Other than that, i am getting the game BOTH digital and physical on two seperate 3DS'es.

Thanks for the reminder!

Got my bundle two hours ago. ^.^ Did the system transfer and am now downloading the game. I hope this won?t take too long. :D

Do you mean that you are going to cause a hissy fit? stupid mainstream idiots

Other than that, i am getting the game BOTH digital and physical on two seperate 3DS'es.

Thanks for the reminder!

Not really sure what to make of your comment tbh?

Mine was dispatched from Amazon this morning... The postman has already been too. Tomorrow it is then...

Back