• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Yes? No.... Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunder

The deftest potato peeler
Staff
Project Staff
Artist
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Red Envelope
Rebel Gnome
Aurora Sky
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Star Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
Flower Glow Wand
Blue Mote of Flame
Orange Mote of Flame
Thunder Flame
Do you ever have trouble making decisions? Could you be ask where you wanted to eat, and answer in the blink of an eye knowing exactly what you want? Or do you need a second (second as in 10 minutes) to make up your mind between McDonalds and Sonic?

Yes. I think it's cause I'm really picky about my food, clothes, etc.

"So Lisa, how about this shirt?" "Can I get them both?" "No. Just one." .... "Let's keep looking, there's probably something better."

I can be very picky.
But sometimes I also know what I exactly want.

So it depends.

Only when deciding what video game to play or what music to listen to. Other than that, I'm quite decisive.

Depends on the decision. Food I can pretty much make up my mind stat. Other things, not so much.

Make it before hand, so if I get money I spend it immediately.

strikingmatches said:
I can be very picky.
But sometimes I also know what I exactly want.

So it depends.
Wow, I read that as, "I can be very pricky" at first >_< .

@Topic, I used to be terrible at making decisions. So terrible, that I gloated when it took my brother longer than me to make a decision. Keep in mind this is when I was 6.
Now, I still suck at making decisions, but I'm getting better.

I'm really, really indecisive. =T Especially if I'm ordering and a line starts forming, because then I start to feel really bad for taking so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back