• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Yes, we have pics

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
Not a lot that happened in either town yesterday. I was busy delivering medicine; Hazel is sick in Salem, as is Purrl in Hollowyn. Today should be the last day Hazel needs a dose, and Purrl will need one more after today. The little unibrow squirrel isn't my favorite, but I don't like seeing her shivering and walking around with that cloud over her head. :(

I got the regal furniture refurbished and placed in the upstairs room in Erin's house. I am using the regal carpet, but decided to pair it with the stately wall, instead. It looks pretty, so once I have a few more pieces in there, I'll snap a pic. Also, I ordered the black tile roof. Still on the fence about whether to use the plain white exterior or the white stone. What are your thoughts?

Speaking of the house, I did get a shot of it last night, while it was still all golden.

View attachment 235399

I'm going to swap the hedge in front out for pink hydrangea, because I'm using pink azalea up near the train station. The golden look is nice, but it's a little too formal for me.

And I have a pic of Hollowyn's Town Hall.

View attachment 235400

I love that the flag is on a low stand now. With all the trees and bushes around it, it really fits the theme of the town.

Next up will be working on getting the train station refurbished in both towns - Zen for Hollowyn and Fairy Tale for Salem.

And, that's all I have for today. I have tomorrow off, so maybe I'll stay up to hunt tarantulas and scorpions (I already have a scorpion for Salem, so that's a relief. Those are nasty!). I need to go through the encyclopedias and see what fish and seafood I need, as well.

Hope you all have a great day!

Attachments

• Erin's Golden House.jpg
    Erin's Golden House.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Hollowyn Town Hall.jpg
    Hollowyn Town Hall.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 19
Back