• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

You never knew this, so im reachin' out....

SherlockLina

Lil sis of btf
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Mailbox
Ok, my bff Gracia ( grace) thinks i can trust you all with this. And i beleive her, so here goes nothing.

I was adopted, twice. ( i put this on the get to know you forum thingi) I never knew my real parents, and i never even saw a photo of them. When i was very very very little ( like a month old). I was adopted. This woman ( not saying her name i will probably break this ipad though i luv it!) said i was her "daughter" and basically every time something went wrong she beat me up. I had a spoiled sister then, she was about a half a year older than me and bullied me. Oh ho-ho-ho im not done yet. When i was cleaning the house i noticed the lady didnt wphave my birth certificate next to my "sisters". I found it in a box in the living room, with my real parents name. I broke a fuse and ent up to the jerky woman and slapped her. We yelled for hours ( no clue how) and i ended up getting beat up and thrown out ( note i was six gonna be 7 in two days so i was kinda weak) I was homeless for a good few days until this noice family noticed me on the sidewalk all dirty and took me to their home. Best. Day. Everrrrr! I told them about what happened ( in babyish kinda talk) and they adopted me. Big bang boom! I made friends since then and im a middle child in a loving family! Wow, i am shaking rn i am gonna take a break.................. See ya everyone! And this is a longi parti type blog so you will see more of dis!

I'm so glad you found a real family, that is some amazing luck. They are great people for taking you in. You are very strong for surviving those first 6 years with that awful women.

OMG ty, im glad i am where i am now! I feel bad for the other childrens tho :/! They dont has a family and i feels sad........

Last edited:
wow, that must have been really hard. i'm glad you have a better life now!

Hello SherlockLina, it must have been very sad to live with the awful woman for the first six years of your life :(
Please know, as Vampnessa said, I also think you are a very strong person.
I am very glad and delighted to know you live in a loving, caring family now! :)

Sometimes I can't believe monsters like that exist in this world. How could someone throw out a minor in the street to fend for themselves?! What kind of sick, twisted monster would do that to a kid? Even if they aren't their own. Do they not feel pain and fear themselves? Adults acting worse than animals. Even an animal would show more empathy. I'm really sorry you had to go through all of this at such a young age. I usually don't wish ill to others, but that monster who threw you out....

I really do hope you're at a better place in life right now. Even if my words have no power.. If only I could alter reality.. Sometimes it's like living in a crazy bizzare parody. I'm not sure where you're from, but if this happened in the US, I'd see if I can throw her in jail for abuse. Then again she may not be punished accordingly..

I really hope you're at a better place in life now and you won't ever have to suffer abuse again in the future. I'm realy glad you found a place you can call home and people you can call family. :)
Family does not have to be blood related.

Back