• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Your favorite DCOMS or Disney channel shows?

DinosaurDumpster

You're watching Disney Channel
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Yellow Candy
Hi! I've been rewatching a bunch of disney channel shows/movies and wanted to know what your favorite dcoms or shows were :)
Here are the shows I really like:
A.N.T Farm
Good Luck Charlie
The Suite Life of Zack and Cody
That's So Raven
Hannah Montana
Kim Possible
Phineas and Ferb
Amphibia
Gravity Falls
Star vs the Forces of Evil
Shake it Up
Sonny with a Chance
The Suite Life On Deck
Wizards of Waverly Place

DCOMs I love:
High School Musical
High School Musical 2
(not sure if this counts cause it was in theaters) High School Musical 3: Senior Year
Lemonade Mouth
Camp Rock
Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam
The Suite Life Movie
Good Luck Charlie, It's Christmas

I've seen a few more but they just don't hit the same as these. But I definitely want to add to this list because i've been wanting to try out some shows.
edit: Added The Suite Life On Deck
edit (again): Added DCOMs and Wizards

Last edited:
can't relate since i was a YTV (basically canadas nick, had the same shows) kid, but i do remember seeing a lot of zack & cody over my friends house

The Weekenders
House of Mouse
Zenon
Halloweentown 1 and 2
Don’t Look Under the Bed
Mom’s Got A Date with a Vampire
Smart House
Rip Girls
The Color of Friendship
Get a Clue

Movies:
Halloween Town (all of them, even the ones where they replaced Marnie)
The Other Me
Twitches (both)

Shows:
Even Stevens
Lizzie McGuire
The Proud Family
That's so Raven
Kim Possible
Lilo & Stitch: The Series
Phil of the Future
Brandy and Mr. Whiskers
American Dragon: Jake Long (the original, not the revamped version)
The Replacements
Wizards of Waverly Place
The Suite Life of Zack & Cody

From my young very young childhood:
Bear in the Big Blue House
Rolie Polie Olie
PB&J Otter
Out of the Box (I would look forward to this every single time)

The Suite Life of Zack and Cody and The Suite Life on Deck were my jam! LOVED those shows!!

I also liked Life with Derek, Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide and Lizzie McGuire.

grew up watching japanese variety and shows but i remember watching the lilo & stitch series, gravity falls, and jessie at my grandma’s

I haven't watch Disney Channel since I was in my early teens! All the nostalgia is coming back from reading this thread. Some of the shows I would watch are :unsure::

American Dragon: Jack Long (2005-2007)
Hannah Montana
Kim Possible
Lilo & Stitch: The Series
That's So Raven
The Suite Life of Zack and Cody
The Suite Life on Deck
Wizards of Waverly Place

I think I watched Camp Rock multiple times on Disney Channel as well :LOL:

My favourite shows are probably Sonny with a Chance/So Random and Good Luck Charlie.

As for the movies, I loved the High School Musical franchise (with the second movie being my favourite). I guess Good Luck Charlie, It's Christmas! would be included as well since it's essentially a long episode of Good Luck Charlie.

(Honourable mention has to go to Princess Protection Program. It wasn't necessarily my favourite movie, but I remember loving it because it had two of my favourite Disney actresses in it)

hOO boy i was a wh0re for disney channel

shows
suite life of zack and cody / suite life on deck
wizards of waverly place
good luck charlie
shake it up
that’s so raven
hannah montana
lilo and stitch: the series

movies
lemonade mouth
wizards of waverly place: the movie
twitches (1 and 2)
the roxy hunter movies (i cant remember if these were even disney but i know they played on the disney channel so they must be? not entirely sure, though lmao)
the cheetah girls (all 3 of them)
cadet kelly
the thirteenth year

there’s probably so many more movies that i forgot to list but these are the main ones that i can remember lmao

I couldn't NOT answer this. DCOMs especially were my childhood!

Fav Shows:
  • Lizzie McGuire
  • That's So Raven
  • Kim Possible (who everyone says I look like lol, ginger probs)
  • Suite Life
  • Hannah Montana (I just rewatched this and enjoyed it just as much as an adult lol)
Favorite Movies:
  • Halloweentown (HTown is EVERYTHING. I watch the first two every year. The third is ok, but the fourth is trash)
  • Zenon Girl of the 21st Century / The Zequel/ Z3
  • Motocrossed
  • Cadet Kelly
  • The Luck of the Irish
  • Cheetah Girls
  • Smart House

Shows (ive watched almost every show on Disney+)
zack and cody
Austin and ally
good luck Charlie
that’s so raven
Wizards of waverly place
Shake it up
jessie
phineas and ferb
gravity falls

movies
high school musical
lemonade mouth

I never had the Disney Channel growing up so I didn't see a lot of shows, but I do love Gravity Falls. It must have aired on another channel later because I did watch it at some point.

I never really watched the Disney Channel very much, never really been fond of Disney in general. I was way more interested in Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network's offerings.

That said, I did enjoy Kim Possible and watched a lot of it. I also somehow came across Recess back in the day and watched that too. I'd say those two are my favorites.

In a "this is terrible but I love it" sort of way, a group of friends and I over the years came to appreciate the awfulness of the Aladdin cartoon series and Goof Troop.

I remember watching some Dave the Barbarian, but I don't remember if it was particularly good or anything.

Never actually watched them, but if nothing else, I liked the theme songs to Chip 'n Dale's Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, and DuckTales.

Finally, I've been told by a few different friends that they think I'd really like Gravity Falls but I've never had the opportunity to see it. I'm hoping to check it out sometime to see whether I will.

Disney channel was my life when I was younger oh my LORD! My all time favorite Disney channel show was Phineas and Ferb hands down, but I’ll list a couple of tv shows and movies that I loved too!

TV Shows:
That's so Raven
Kim Possible
Wizards of Waverly Place
Phineas and Ferb
The Suite Life of Zack & Cody
Jessie
Good Luck Charlie

Movies:
High School Musical (all 3 of them?)
Camp Rock (I have little recollection of this movie but I still watched it)

I still watch some movies occasionally, since our family friends are disney nuts and they watch a lot of them too. I remember watching and making fun of Descendants when it came out, it might be mean but I thought it was super cheesy and easy to poke fun at. Top 3 shows are Kim Possible, Wizards of Waverly Place, and Phineas and Ferb. Hope it helps, highly recommend watching if you have Disney+, that’s it so ✌️

Back