• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Your favorite Nickeloeon shows and movies?

Sooo many cartoons!

Hey Arnold, Rugrats, The Wild Thornberrys, Angry Beavers, Catdog, Rocco's Modern Life, Rocket Power, Jimmy Neutron, The Fairly Odd Parents, Spongebob, As Told by Ginger (sometimes I would wake up at 4 am if the tv guide said it would be playing!), Ahhh! Real Monsters, The Amanda Show, Zoey 101, Drake & Josh, and some iCarly.

I saw someone put Chalkzone also which I totally forgot about! 😭
Ned's Declassified was always on when I would do homework in middle school.

When Teennick came out with their own channel I definitely watched tons of H20 and Unfabulous on there too. Oh man, the nostalgia. They played Degrassi, Caitlyn's Way, and What I Like About You on there for a while too!

I grew up in the early 2000's so I watched a lot of Spongebob, Rugrats, Jimmy Neutron, Fairly Oddparents, Drake and Josh, ATLA, . Oddly enough I never watched Hey Arnold though I'd watch the intro a lot of times I never caught the whole show (I've heard it's excellent)

Also in the mid 2010's there were shows like Catscratch, and Mighty B which I always saw when I home sick from school.

For movies I still really love the og Spongebob movie and Rango. Rango is one of my favorite animated movies ever and I'm surprised it's Nick considering some of the things in it.

In alphabetical order, not in terms of preference:

Aaahh!!! Real Monsters

Are You Afraid of the Dark?:
I've always been a fan of horror media, so it should come as not surprise that this was one of my absolute favorite shows on Nickelodeon. That theme song and creepy intro, the fun Midnight Society idea, and some of the stories are just wonderful. I always found this series way more entertaining and interesting than the Goosebumps tv series. I distinctly remember this show making Saturday nights the highlight of my childhood week for some time. I would still recommend some of the episodes, and in general still have a soft spot for the series to this day.

Avatar: The Last Airbender: Probably the most technically competent and polished series Nickelodeon ever put out. A very interesting world with a cool lore and plot, good humor, lovable characters, and entertaining action, with the various bending forms being based on real world martial arts styles. Just absolutely wonderful.

CatDog

Hey Arnold!

Invader Zim

Kenan & Kel

Legends of the Hidden Temple

Mr. Meaty

Rocko's Modern Life:
My second favorite of the early Nickelodeon cartoons beside Ren & Stimpy. It was quirky and fun.

The Angry Beavers

The Ren & Stimpy Show:
Despite John Kricfalusi being who he is and despite the terrible adult-themed spin-off, this was one of my favorite cartoons in my younger days. It was just so weird and unique, and very memorable.

Honorable mentions to Rocket Power, Rugrats, and SpongeBob SquarePants. I watched and enjoyed them, but all the other stuff previously listed were the absolute favorites.

I'm fond of the movies/specials that came out in recent years for some of the series. Hey Arnold!: The Jungle Movie was nice resolution to the series. The miniseries revival/reboot of Are You Afraid of the Dark? was enjoyable enough to me, and I appreciated all of the references to horror movies sprinkled throughout. The Invader Zim movie was fun too. Finally, I've never yet gotten around to the Rocko's Modern Life: Static Cling movie/special since I haven't had Netflix for a while, but want to check it out the next time I subscribe.

Nothingggg beats Drake & Josh or iCarly. Also love the OG Spongebob Squarepants. I haven't seen the newer episodes but I know from what I have seen and also from what I've read that I'm not too much a fan.

I also really liked Victorious! I binged it all over again when it became available on Netflix. I wish that Drake & Josh and iCarly would do the same! :( I don't have Hulu.

Rugrats (!!!)
Fairly Odd Parents
Danny Phantom
The Wild Thornberrys
As Told by Ginger
Aaahh!! Real Monsters
Legends of the Hidden Temple
Blues Clues
Catdog
Spongebob Squarepants

Last edited:
the shoes i remember watching the most on nickelodeon are avatar the last air bender (toph was my fave), sponge bob, and fairly odd parents. so yeah, those are probably my favorites!

as a kid that was my go-to channel along with Nicktoons. I personally really liked Spongebob, The Fairly Odd Parents, Jimmy Neutron, My Life as a Teenage Robot, Avatar, Drake and Josh, Ned's Declassified and iCarly. Ofc there were shows that I hated for some reason (lol), mostly the Naked Brothers Band.

as for Nicktoons, does anybody remember The Secret Show? Or Making Fiends? I loved those as a kid lol.

Most nickelodeon shows I prefer the older ones but i've been watching it again recently and I starting to love the new one as well
My favs are:
Spongebob
The loud house
Drake and Josh
icarly
Victorious
Sam and Cat
100 things
The Thundermans
Henry Danger
Big Time Rush
H2o Just add water

Spongebob
Fairly Odd Parents
Rocko’s Modern Life
Danny Phantom
As Told By Ginger
My Life as a Teenage Robot
Jimmy Neutron
Catdog
Rugrats (the show and the first movie!)
The Wild Thornberrys (man was I jealous of Eliza growing up lol)
iCarly (didn’t really watch this as extensively as the other shows though)

There’s probably a whole lot more that I’m forgetting but these are the ones I can remember!

Honestly as a kid, I loved watching like... invader zim, the wild thornberrys, angry beavers, catdog, rocko's modern life, hey arnold, and ren & stimpy! I know I watched ahhh real monsters as well but I barely remember anything about that show where as I remember the others vividly!

I loved ATLA, Drake & Josh, CatDog, Fairly Oddparents, Danny Phantom, and My Life as a Teenage Robot <:

Here are my favorite Nickelodeon tv shows in order
-Fairly Odd Parents
-Victorious
-Spongebob

Ooo definitely Invader Zim, Hey Arnold, Spongebob, Catdog.. and well, I watched a lot of Rugrats as a kid but thinking about that show now is a little off-putting

Overall though I vastly preferred Cartoon Network

Early SpongeBob and Hey Arnold are definitely my favorites. When I was little, I used to love Rugrats, but I find that (especially the later seasons and that god awful All Grown Up spin-off) to be very hard to return to. It's still fun and cute, but a bit more crass than I remember. I also have a fondness for Loud House, though I don't really go out of my way to watch it.

I really wish I had watched Avatar and Korra when they were airing, because I would probably have liked them. I can probably still watch them through other means, but that's another thing to add to my backlog.

Spongebob squarepants
Drake and Josh
icarly
Rockos Modern Life
Angry Beavers
Rugrats
That's all I can remember

I used to watch the Fairly Oddparents, the Penguins of Madagascar and Spongebob as a kid. My favourites were iCarly and Victorious though, even if I didn't watch them so religiously after school.

Oh, and iGo One Direction is absolutely legendary.

I didn't really watch that many Nick movies, at least that I could remember? I feel like NCOMs (is that a word?) weren't really that memorable in comparison to the Nick catalogue. Like, Nick I think was a lot bigger in the 90s but Disney really was able to maintain that momentum over generations of kids.

• My Life as a Teenage Robot
  • Spongebob Squarepants
  • Danny Phantom
  • The Fairly Odd Parents
  • Jimmy Neutron
  • Hey Arnold
  • Catdog
  • Rocket Power
  • Rugrats
...and much more

I mean there are so many shows really. I'll list Nickelodeon and Nicktoons shows since Avatar and a few others aired on Nicktoons for me (which was probably many, many other people too)
Fairly Odd Parents
Drake and Josh (amazing)
Rugrats!!
ICarly
Zoey 101
Big Time Rush
Victorious (I guess? Really only season 1 though and some of 2...)
Spongebob Squarepants
Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide
Freaking of course Danny Phantom.
Jimmy Neutron
And many more, but these I have on DVD, streaming, or something else lol and still watch all to this day. Do wish I had some Fairly Odd Parents though, could really love to watch the early seasons again

OH! Also Clarissa Explains it All xD

Back