• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Your Favourite Features So Far?

Muffin

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Small Mailbox
Cake
Mines all of them!
But I like the characters when they were smaller ;)

What's you favourite features?
Swimming, being mayor, etc

Being able to place buildings is probably my favorite new feature, with swimming coming in a close second.

I can't choose! >.< but i love how the characters are taller! I like swimming, Bushes, the mall, ect!!!!!

So far my fav thing is the map. Im looking forward to what it's really gonna look like! And being mayor! And building placement! Yay!

So far my fav thing is the map. Im looking forward to what it's really gonna look like! And being mayor! And building placement! Yay!

I like the building placement as well. I also like how tall the characters can get and how you change your shoes or walk barefoot. I also like swimming,too.

I like the height differences in the characters and most of all I like that you can finally hang stuff on your walls!

Probably the option of being the mayor. If it was possible, I'd put up a curfew, so none of the animals would bug me while I'm watering the flowers.

Hmm... So far I'm liking the new facial features I guess? By that I mean when I saw two of the same face having different color eyes :) It'd be great to choose colors as well, which is what I'm assuming we can do from those screenshots. I also love building placement, the mall, and the area where you can see peoples houses you passed with street pass.

That's something I've always longed for. I'm so happy that they're adding that plus more. Almost everything players wanted!.

Last edited:
I also just like the idea making your town more personal with benches, bushes, wells etc. That's cool! I also like the idea of wearing pants etc. and that your character is taller in general. So many great new features this time, oh my gosh, cannot waiiiiiit! :-D

DDDDDDDAAAAAAANNNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!! That's a tough question. I'd have to say placing buildings, the city-mall, swimming (I wonder what happens during the winter if you can still swim. Also I hope you can swim in those water-related items for your house), customizing your furniture and house (if you can customize your house, you should be able to determine how many rooms you could have, how many floors, and how wide they are), and the parties at neighbors' houses. IDK, this is a vvvvvvveeeeeeerrrrrrryyyyyyy hard question.

Swimming, sit on tree stump, andwhen you water the plants, the water drips from flower, having a secratary.

The flowers also sparkle :> I'll really love it if they keep that campfire at the beach from the map on the game

I love every single feature coming to the 3DS! :D But, my favourite feature would have to be the almost "unlimited" customization of the town. And building buildings where you want, it's great having everything where you want it, and looks as you imagined it. :]

I love every single feature coming to the 3DS! :D But, my favourite feature would have to be the almost "unlimited" customization of the town. And building buildings where you want, it's great having everything where you want it, and looks as you imagined it. :]

Agreed! that will add years more of gameplay!!

Back