• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Your town name.

I used the Wiki Random Article Generator and got Error Floor. Maybe I'll call my town 'Error'

I have always used Termina, it is a place in both zelda and in chrono trigger/cross.

I think it is just an awesome name. (in zelda Termina is actually a region or a different world or something like that. The place in Majora's mask)

idk... I didn't name my gcn game. (SUNYSIDE, it was my neighbor's idea.) I might us my ww town, Goo, or Goo2 or whatever. But I can't really use my real town name. South Milwaukee is more than double the limit!

Smashville doesn't fit. I just wanted to point that out.

In Wild World, I named my town ToadTown, so I won't use that again. I'm thinking of names like Hyrule, Nintown, and mostly ones relating to video games.

Can anyone think of a good Mario related one besides Nintown?

deathparty666 said:
idk... I didn't name my gcn game. (SUNYSIDE, it was my neighbor's idea.) I might us my ww town, Goo, or Goo2 or whatever. But I can't really use my real town name. South Milwaukee is more than double the limit!
That's not as bad as what I named my town. I named it "woods". I didn't even capitalize it! Another name besides SUNYSIDE could have been Sunshine. Just a random thought . . .

Something with a good amount of Q's, X's, and Z's...

Or I'll just go with what my first town was called, "Redland". I didn't name it, the person that rented it at Blockbuster before me did. ; D

I was going to name it Wonderland but that's too many letters. :( So now I have no clue!

WOW good question!!!!!! i never thaught.. i better start thinking.. i have no idea.. last time i screwed up my town name lol

JJH0369 said:
I'm considering three things:

A.) Hicktown. 'Cause it owns.
B.)Freeport. My hometown. I has teh hometown prides an stuffs.
C.) Use the Wikipedia Random Article generator, and use the name of the article.
Totally!! lol C haha im going to go try it..

My neighbor named her WW town Hapyland. And I should so name it Helle. well, maybe not. Savilla is an awesome name I thought of.

Back