• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 🐌 Yuki's Little Bit of Everything 🐌

This is a very cute shop!
Thank you! c:

please lmk when youre available, ill be around alday/alnight for your timezone :)
Hi val :) Awaw thank you for trying so hard. ;v;
Hate to say but something popped up last night (again) and I'll have to go out in a bit. Now getting ready and for that reason I wouldn't be interactive much in NL but if you don't mind it, I can open gates for you while getting ready!

Thank you! c:

Hi val :) Awaw thank you for trying so hard. ;v;
Hate to say but something popped up last night (again) and I'll have to go out in a bit. Now getting ready and for that reason I wouldn't be interactive much in NL but if you don't mind it, I can open gates for you while getting ready!

oh no, im so sorry! ii hope everything is okay, and will be!! ii was out shopping.. sorry ii missed you! bht no worries take care of you and your family + friends!

oh no, im so sorry! ii hope everything is okay, and will be!! ii was out shopping.. sorry ii missed you! bht no worries take care of you and your family + friends!
Just got home. I am so sorry for making you wait this long. I'll check boards as much as I can today and tomorrow so just let me know when you're available again!

looking for some art pieces, was wondering if you have some of them
- ancient, great, robust, gallant, valiant, beautiful statue
- solemn, scary, calm, wistful, scenic, graceful painting

looking for some art pieces, was wondering if you have some of them
- ancient, great, robust, gallant, valiant, beautiful statue
- solemn, scary, calm, wistful, scenic, graceful painting
Hi, I have ancient, great, robust, gallant statues and scary, calm, graceful paintings for 3 tbt each.

timezone : MDT
available time : Usually around 2pm-8pm/10pm
buying : http://moridb.com/catalogs/HQtdJHgC5s
Also Isabelle's picture
Only one of everything except the wooden stool (2)
freebie : Fertilizer if it isn't too much trouble
pickup or delivery? : If it's okay with you I'd prefer delivery.

I believe it comes out to 27tbt but please corrent me if I'm wrong :" )

timezone : MDT
available time : Usually around 2pm-8pm/10pm
buying : http://moridb.com/catalogs/HQtdJHgC5s
Also Isabelle's picture
Only one of everything except the wooden stool (2)
freebie : Fertilizer if it isn't too much trouble
pickup or delivery? : If it's okay with you I'd prefer delivery.

I believe it comes out to 27tbt but please corrent me if I'm wrong :" )
Hi, the total is 17 tbt if you don't mind just cataloging HHA save data items (such as Giant ant, Inflatable Resetti, etc.). If you'd rather have me order them, then the total is +4 tbt (21 tbt). Whichever is easier for you.

Just got home. I am so sorry for making you wait this long. I'll check boards as much as I can today and tomorrow so just let me know when you're available again!

its no worries! like ii said take care of what you have to 1st!! ill be around here for awhile if you happen to get on :) if not ill catch you tomorrow

Back