• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop šŸŒ Yuki's Little Bit of Everything šŸŒ

Okay! Then add more to it. 30 tbt worth of IGB please. And I would like it soon cause football kickoff is in 19 minutes. (If thatā€™s possible. No rush though!)

Okay! Then add more to it. 30 tbt worth of IGB please. And I would like it soon cause football kickoff is in 19 minutes. (If thatā€™s possible. No rush though!)
So, 6 mil okay. Also, let's do after the game if okay? I don't think we can complete the trade for 6 mil in less than 20 mins. Especially when I'm still some busy with morning errands. ^^;

Haha okay! Or if you want to have it ready I can alert you in a while at halftime?

I would like to add WormOnAStringā€™s Kiki and Lala to my order of bells please.

if you do not mind, I had a question?
can you do any of the sanrio rv's? i'ts perfectly fine if you cannot.
Hi :) I'm not sure if you mean buying or visits to RVs, but yes I have all their cards.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like to add WormOnAStringā€™s Kiki and Lala to my order of bells please.
Let me ask, you mean you'd like to buy a Kiki Lala set for WormOnAString?

You deliver to them please <3 in case theyā€™d like to purchase more with their own funds

Iā€™m ready to do bells. This game is pretty nightmarish. Cause Bears have too good of a defense D:

Iā€™ll buy the Kiki and Lala when worm says sheā€™s ready and is picking it up

@WormOnAString
The user YunaMoon is planning to buy the Kiki Lala set to gift you. :)
Please add my 1st FC (you can find it in my signature) and let me know when you're available!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Iā€™m ready to do bells. This game is pretty nightmarish. Cause Bears have too good of a defense D:

Iā€™ll buy the Kiki and Lala when worm says sheā€™s ready and is picking it up

Ahh I'm afraid, it's the first time for me to have a trade with them. I ask everyone for beforehand pay in that case. If you're alright with that, we have a deal on this set. c:
However, opening gates of Town Jelly shortly!

Last edited:
Sure! How much tbt do I owe for the bells and the set then? So I know that I am paying in full? <3

Back