• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 🐌 Yuki's Little Bit of Everything 🐌

Terribly sorry for not getting back earlier. Something urgent came up and I was away from home all day since quite early morning until now around 1 am.
I need to take a bath & get some stuff done. I'll be back later after some nap.

- - - Post Merge - - -

of course! which FC should I add?
So sorry for disappearing. Since your availability said you're on either 4th or 5th, I'm wondering if you'll be available later. If so, when would it be okay for you to meet up?
Also please add my 1st FC. Thank you and again sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

could i please get a set of silver tools? : )
Hi :) Sure. Let me know if you're still in need. c:

Terribly sorry for not getting back earlier. Something urgent came up and I was away from home all day since quite early morning until now around 1 am.
I need to take a bath & get some stuff done. I'll be back later after some nap.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So sorry for disappearing. Since your availability said you're on either 4th or 5th, I'm wondering if you'll be available later. If so, when would it be okay for you to meet up?
Also please add my 1st FC. Thank you and again sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi :) Sure. Let me know if you're still in need. c:

I could take my 3DS to work and be available at 11am or 12pm my time (I think that's 1am/2am your time on Oct 8).

I'll also be home at around 7am your time and available until 4 or 5pm your time.

Last edited:
Sorry Yuki, test week started on my schooland i cant play anything now x( but i will get online on saturday!
Plus i'm getting some Madoka Magica mangas and an PS4 game called Unravel in October 12th (Brazillian children's day)

I could take my 3DS to work and be available at 11am or 12pm my time (I think that's 1am/2am your time on Oct 8).

I'll also be home at around 7am your time and available until 4 or 5pm your time.
I woke up late this morning and had to head to office right away sorry. ><
Just posted in your buying pansies thread!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry Yuki, test week started on my schooland i cant play anything now x( but i will get online on saturday!
Plus i'm getting some Madoka Magica mangas and an PS4 game called Unravel in October 12th (Brazillian children's day)
Hey Maria :) It's alright. Just drop a message here once you're back to your town and ready to play with me. ^^
Also Mado Magi is a good manga~ I like it too!

thank you so much, Yuki <3 will definitely order sometime again.

Update :) Also I've been occupied with some stuff that's going on in my life lately. I may be super slow at responding or being elusive for awhile. Thanks for understanding!
SublimeDonutFC6 : delivery - done ty!
payment received
antique shelf
bath set
beautiful statue (real or fake)
black phone
casablanca lillies
decorative plate
fairy bottle x2
greenhouse box
harpsichord
ikebana display
ivy partition x2
museum clock
quilted tapestry
towel baskets
trelis x2
whirlpool bath
+ bubble wand

TessieFC5 : delivery or pickup?
(free)
gold rose

ReckonerFC5 : pickup
(free)
wide screen tv
rococo sofa
exotic bed

valenettaFC2 : delivery or pickup?
(free)
silver tools
- pending -
Maria of MoonlakeFC5 : pickup
(40 tbt)
Berliners x2
Cinnamoroll Tray x2
Natural low table light wood custom x2
Pink carnations x10
Sweet players x2
Kiki Lala wall x2
+ flower display

Also @valenetta, I have some pink bushes to spare with, if you'd like. Approx how many are you looking for?

Last edited:
hi! i’m ready to come pick up the tools and bushes for the next 3 hours! i was looking for maybe 15? how much tbt?

hi! i’m ready to come pick up the tools and bushes for the next 3 hours! i was looking for maybe 15? how much tbt?
Usually it's 1 tbt per start, but since I have some pink azaleas that I've been wanting to unload some, 10 tbt for 15 starts?
Do you mind if I deliver from my storage town Jelly? (2nd FC in my signature!)

would it be alright if we traded on friday or saturday? as i’m in a hotel and the wifi doesn’t connect to my ds.. :/ i’ll vm you to remind you if you’d like <3

would it be alright if we traded on friday or saturday? as i’m in a hotel and the wifi doesn’t connect to my ds.. :/ i’ll vm you to remind you if you’d like <3
Sure, it's no problem. I'll put them aside for you until then.
Also posting here would be faster to catch my attention than PM/Vming. Hopefully see you on weekend!

Hi Yuki! I'm back & ready for another order.

Time zone: [CST - Minnesota]
Available time: Oct 11 & 12, any time - if I am able to split the order, if you're available in the next 2-3 hours, I'd like to buy the bells (5mil) first & have the items later.
Buying: Buying (I need 5 of the floor lights and 2 of the glass partition), 5 mil bells
Freebie: yellow violets
Pickup or delivery?: delivery!

Hi Yuki! I'm back & ready for another order.

Time zone: [CST - Minnesota]
Available time: Oct 11 & 12, any time - if I am able to split the order, if you're available in the next 2-3 hours, I'd like to buy the bells (5mil) first & have the items later.
Buying: Buying (I need 5 of the floor lights and 2 of the glass partition), 5 mil bells
Freebie: yellow violets
Pickup or delivery?: delivery!
Hi :D If you don't mind me half afk (sorry I'm cooking right now!) and picking up bell bags yourself, I can open gates of my second town Jelly for you anytime. c: ABD is in my house near the place where bell bags are placed. Let me know! c:

Last edited:
Back