• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Yulia's Adventures in Dreamland~ Day 2

koopasta

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Special Snowflake
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Ruby
Leif
Jack
Day 2 of visiting a dream town that Luna picks for me! Where will she bring me today?

October 2nd, 2018
Town Name: Pumpkin
Human Residents: Spooks, Luna, Dante
Animal Residents: Beau, W. Link, Cookie, Tia, Mira, Bunnie, Daisy, Puddles, Harry

Things I liked:
-once again, a winter town! I have weaknesses for those things, man.
-Bonus points for W. Link! He's my favorite amiibo villager! Just wish I had his amiibo.
-The paths and landscaping are gorgeous!
-I'm a big fan of the Pavé themed room that I'll put in a screenshot below!

Things I didn't like:
-The town flag is the basic tree design (To be fair, one of the people said that the town was still being updated.)
-Some of the rooms in the humans' houses felt very crowded, some pretty barren. (The latter can be excused, as, like in my first point, the town is still being updated.)
-I usually don't like it when villagers have the same catchphrase. In this town, it was "friend", so I didn't mind it as much, but still.
-The town tries to combine pastel aesthetics with horror ones, which doesn't work too well in my opinion.

That about wraps up my stay in Pumpkin! Now, it may seem like I'm bashing this town, but I really do like it and I'm excited to see what it becomes ^^

Pictures:
View attachment 237572
View attachment 237573
View attachment 237574
View attachment 237575
View attachment 237576
View attachment 237577
View attachment 237578

Attachments

• HNI_0052.JPG
    HNI_0052.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 21
  • HNI_0053.JPG
    HNI_0053.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 21
  • HNI_0054.JPG
    HNI_0054.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 21
  • HNI_0055.JPG
    HNI_0055.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 21
  • HNI_0056.JPG
    HNI_0056.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 21
  • HNI_0057.JPG
    HNI_0057.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 21
  • HNI_0058.JPG
    HNI_0058.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 22
I see you managed to make use of that website I gave you earlier!

Well, I tried! I entered it about three times on my 3DS, and it kept giving me error messages and refused to load. Eventually I just gave up and took my SD card out.

MadMonsterMaddie;bt15692 said:
Well, I tried! I entered it about three times on my 3DS, and it kept giving me error messages and refused to load. Eventually I just gave up and took my SD card out.

Ah. Like I said, the album feature can be a little buggy. I normally do one image at a time. Slower, but it seems to work for me.

Back