• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Yulia's Adventures in Dreamland~ Day 4

koopasta

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Special Snowflake
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Ruby
Leif
Jack
Day 4 of Yulia's Adventures in Dreamland!

October 4th, 2018
Town Name: diamant (yes, it's lowercase.)
Human Resident: luana (once again, lowercase.)
Animal Residents: Blanche, Coco, Gayle, Carmen, Beau, Lucha, Muffy, Roscoe, Buck

Things I liked:
-Once again, a winter town!
-The town has Carmen, who I'm really starting to love.
-The mayor had a decent house, I suppose.

Things I didn't like:
-The lowercase. It bugs me.
-The town is very, VERY unfinished.

Unfortunately, I've come across my first disappointment in this series. I know that it's not giving the town a chance due to it being unfinished, but I didn't stay very long at all. I don't know the person behind this town, so I don't even know if it's actively being worked on. I personally like to wait until my town's at least partially developed before creating a DA, but to each their own, I guess. Sorry that today's was a little underwhelming, folks.

On a side note, I might have to start using camera pictures again. Because of the age of my DS, my trigger buttons are starting to deteriorate and I have to smash them pretty darn hard to get them to work... and even then, they only work about one tenth of the time.

Pictures:
View attachment 237584
View attachment 237585
View attachment 237586
View attachment 237587

Attachments

• HNI_0067.JPG
    HNI_0067.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 12
  • HNI_0068.JPG
    HNI_0068.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 11