• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Zephyr: New Town, New Ideas

toadsworthy

Tangsworthy
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
1777-6372-7112
Yellow Balloon
White Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
White Star Fragment
Red Balloon
Dreamy Party Popper
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Golden Easter Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
New Year's Party Popper
So I have been trying to come up with ideas for my town, (flowerless ideas, themes, etc) thanks for those who gave me ideas and I think its gonna turn out like a nighttime party type place with more modern PWPs, but mixing this modernness with something natural.... I think what I'm gonna do is make my pathways out of 4 leaf clovers and surround them with bushes, have little openings along this pathway through the town for the villager houses and PWPs and such.... (even though its expensive and a lot of work) but that way I can use all 10 spots on my patterns for interesting plaza tiles. Lots of gold roses because they don't wilt too lol!

please help me troubleshoot this idea or general thoughts and if you know of any towns like this already I can visit!

I always think in a circus town theme, there are so many villagers that look as clowns and people of circus. There are so many colored projects and balloons in the sky, and the houses of the 4 characters can be different atractions. I don't know, is an idea that i have in mind. Maybe if you wait for the carnival, you can update the dream and say: CIRCUS COMES TO TOWN!!!

Your idea is great too.

Last edited:
I always think in a circus town theme, there are so many villagers that look as clowns and people of circus. There are so many colored projects and balloons in the sky, and the houses of the 4 characters can be different atractions. I don't know, is an idea that i have in mind. Maybe if you wait for the carnival, you can update the dream and say: CIRCUS COMES TO TOWN!!!

Your idea is great too.

lol I like that idea, but I don't think its for me lol! plus I don't like using multiple characters.... I like only having one

Back