• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Zodiac Signs & Their Meanings

FruitTree

~Retired Account~
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hi everyone,
I have a question about the implications of certain zodiac signs in the new AC. The recently released Nintendo Direct (which can be found translated into English on the Nintendo Life website) stated that your Zodiac sign in the game determines things like your luck... Anyone have any idea what the differences are? Is there one sign that is better than the other?

I don't think here's one sign that's better than the other. I think they might just mean Katrina's charms based on your zodiac. I know that in one of Linandko's videos Kohei noted that the sphinx hat he was wearing was unlucky for this character and he was constantly tripping. There might be lucky items that Katrina will tell you based on your zodiac sign so if you wear it it might affect things like the money rock.

Yeah I think it said in that article that there were lucky items you could carry around for your sign. If you really wanted to, I suppose you could try to find out what they are and if it's a cool item you want to wear all the time (or vice versa, a really cool item you want to wear but is unlucky for you), you could pick your sign based on that. But otherwise I don't think there's any other advantage.

Yeah I think what happens is she will give you a fortune based on your zodiac sign, and she will tell you a lucky item. I'm going to assume that's only valid for the day you visit her.

There are some items that are always unlucky, the king tut wig was always an unlucky item and ever since WW you trip over constantly while wearing it. I'm not sure if there are others.

Yeah I think what happens is she will give you a fortune based on your zodiac sign, and she will tell you a lucky item. I'm going to assume that's only valid for the day you visit her.

There are some items that are always unlucky, the king tut wig was always an unlucky item and ever since WW you trip over constantly while wearing it. I'm not sure if there are others.

I always thought the Tut helmet made you trip because you were top-heavy, not necessarily because it was unlucky. I suppose, though, some consider Tut himself to have been really unlucky because he was the son of the heretic pharaoh, and that is why he died so young. Or maybe I just read too much Rick Riordan for my own good (the Kane Chronicles really details how unlucky he was :) )

I always thought the Tut helmet made you trip because you were top-heavy, not necessarily because it was unlucky. I suppose, though, some consider Tut himself to have been really unlucky because he was the son of the heretic pharaoh, and that is why he died so young. Or maybe I just read too much Rick Riordan for my own good (the Kane Chronicles really details how unlucky he was :) )

Yes, if I'm not mistaken, everyone trips a lot wearing this item.

I think it's unlucky, that's why it makes that strange noise when you put it on. There are a few items that can cause you to trip, but that's the only one with the scary noise..

I tripped a bunch when wearing this purple gown thingy. I loved that outfit but it got too annoying to wear it.

I would probably venture to guess that different times of the year will yield different results with your luck. I'm thinking some of the astrology stuff that certain people like so much.

I've had some random days where my character will trip for no reason and I will keep finding bees in the tree. One day I found 6 bee hives. I guess this is the bad luck at play.

I hardly go to Katrina as she's always so cryptic I find it hard to translate. I might give it another try.

Back