• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Auction ZUCKER is moving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

move_oolong

aka tea
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (5) +
4hFjkC8.png

zucker is moving!
auction ends at 12:00PM EST!

*auction extended only slightly due to lack of offers*

Attachments

• zuckermoveout.jpg
    zuckermoveout.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
I’m surprised he hasn’t been snapped up😱 I would have Zucker for sure if I had a plot, I hope he finds a home 🥺

I’m surprised he hasn’t been snapped up😱 I would have Zucker for sure if I had a plot, I hope he finds a home 🥺
yes i know! usually he goes pretty quick but it must be my timing ;w; i do have weird hours. it's ok though, he's not in boxes yet so i can keep extending the time so someone has an opportunity to snatch him up. i just... don't want this to drag out too long because i do wanna get back to cycling.

I’ll bid 10 NMT! I lost Zucker to the Amiibo glitch and his house just went away today 😭 So I have an open plot. It’d mean so much to me if I could get him back through this.

I’ll bid 10 NMT! I lost Zucker to the Amiibo glitch and his house just went away today 😭 So I have an open plot. It’d mean so much to me if I could get him back through this.
DONE! i honestly want to go ahead and get him out because this has taken a while, but also... i feel for you ;-; i'll close the auction and send you a dodo code shortly, hun ~ ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back