• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Does It Scare You?

Not at all!

Accidentally knocking a jar off a shelf in the supermarket and making a big mess, therefore attracting attention to yourself?

My own? Yes. Someone else? Yes.

EDIT: I went outside after posting this and the scream actually happened. A sudden shriek came from my neighbors, and it actually scared me more than I thought it would. Put a pit right in my stomach.

Fire alarms?

Last edited:
We've been affected mainly by the strong winds caused by a tornado rampaging through an area elsewhere. Strong winds tore apart several trees and fences in my neighborhood, and that was scary enough.

Having a medical emergency in public?

i think just having a medical emergency in general scares me

candy being poisoned?

No. If aliens were real, I don’t think they would want anything that Earth has. Unless Earth has incredibly rare resources that no other planet in the universe has, in which case I guess I would be scared.

Glaciers melting?

It’s actually pretty scary considering it can kill you within days. But I’m not scared of it since I was vaccinated. I’d be way more scared of having a kid and then they got it.

Forests at night?

Nah.

Driving between two 18 wheelers when you're in the middle lane on a highway.

Back