• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Does It Scare You?

No. I think blood and gore and all that stuff is pretty great, just as long as it's done right. I think it's fantastic in Resident Evil 2 remake, for example.

Crossing a bridge?

Yeah, I definitely had my issues there. Ironically, a friend of mine walked out on me due to that. Which I think helped me out and realized I needed to make a change.

Someday I hope to gain forgiveness from her, if life would ever allow that. But we haven't spoken since then. It's sad. We were quite close.

Sharp Objects?

• Hug
Reactions: Doo
Depends what kind. Standard knife, no. Table saw, yes.

Being stranded somewhere unfamiliar.

Nope. I can sense their presence and most of them are harmless and won’t bother you unless they want something. Never encountered a malicious ghost though but I do know how to tell if one is around.

Nuclear plant meltdown?

Yes, mice are fine outside or as pets, but I don't want their essence near my food, or them tearing up my house 😥

Traveling alone?

Yes, if it's big enough since I can't swim. It's not really a concern where I live, though.

A swarm of bugs in your walls?

Nah, it's more embarrassing than anything.

Biting into an apple only to realize you've chomped a worm in half?

Yes and grossed out. Probably drop apples off my favorite list after that.

Singing in front of people on live T.V.?

Back