• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway What to you want this Holiday Season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P. Star

Stitches of Love
Bells
Switch
0538-0385-5603
ど
森
New Horizons Token
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Green Candy
Green Feather
Spring Shamrock
Green Balloon
Yoshi Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (279) +
OPEN

It's that time of year again, the season of cheer and giving. The Bell Tree Forms have been so good to me that I want to give back. I will give everyone, who posts in this thread, what they asked, free of charge. Any type of item is available: sanrio, hybrids, unorderables, welcome Amiibo, clothing etc.

Please limit your orders to around 10, so I can get to everyone; however, you are free to make additional orders after you first has been completed. I'm a college student so this giveaway is only going to last a few weeks, so get your orders in now. For the sake of ease, please only post your items in this thread, do not DM or PM me until i accept your order. Deliveries will always take place in your town.

Lastly, no tip is required, but if you feel inclined please visit my dream address and give me feedback. I love hearing what others have to say!

Last edited:
I dont know if you can manage it but all I want is a Lotus Pond. If you somehow have access to one I would really appreciate it!

i would love the kerokerokeroppi set, its for a friend in my facebook trading group. c:

i’ve been looking for a Nintendo 3DS, Kerokerokeroppi pins, sacks of money & a headband if any of that is possible!

i’ve been looking for a Nintendo 3DS, Kerokerokeroppi pins, sacks of money & a headband if any of that is possible!

Yep, I'll be over as soon as I help Mellyjane. Is there a particular 3DS you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back