• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Post QR Patterns/Designs here!

Timon1771

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Animal Crossing New Leaf is finally out in Japan! Those QR Codes are starting to pop up around the web! If you see any, feel free to share them!

Want to help contribute? Here's a handy way to find QR Codes on the web:

1 - Right click the image below, and select "Copy Image Location".
2 - Go to http://images.google.com and click the camera icon on the search bar
3 - Paste the image url, and click Search (you may find new QR images already, if not: )
4 - Click "Search Tools" just below the search bar
5 - Change the "Any Time" option to "Past 24 Hours"
6 - Now just look at what images pop up. Click the new QR Code that you found and paste it in a reply to this thread!
* - Also, sometimes It helps to add とびだせどうぶつの森 into the search as well.
Second Method: Search Twitter with the hash tag: #マイデザイン

EH9T1.jpg
When sharing QR Codes, please use the IMG tag so they appear as images - That way, when people scan codes, they wont need to click into any extra links! Easy scanning! :)

Here are the first QR codes released:
kjBPS.png

f3cKm.png

VSFLY.png

Q8Cl3.png

Gl0xq.png

Last edited:
Wow I love that dress! And good idea for a thread! Everyone, get on google images as soon as the game comes out for Japan! Only one month to go! EEk!

Not that i'm against this thread. I totally agree with it.
But isn't a little early?

Not that i'm against this thread. I totally agree with it.
But isn't a little early?

i agree with you
im looking forward to being able to do this once its out but for now i think its a little early since its going to be months at least before it comes out here

i agree with you
im looking forward to being able to do this once its out but for now i think its a little early since its going to be months at least before it comes out here

Yes, True. At least this way we have a place to share it if anything were to surface.
Hopefully we'll start seeing some QR codes appear soon. Sorta like what Nintendo did for Mario Tennis with the different colored Yoshi.

How do we get the QR codes in the first place? I guess there'll be an option when you talk to mable or something, idk.
sorry if i'm being daft, ive never used QR before lol! ;)

How do we get the QR codes in the first place? I guess there'll be an option when you talk to mable or something, idk.
sorry if i'm being daft, ive never used QR before lol! ;)

That is a good question! I believe Sable handles them specifically. There's probably an option for scanning and exporting patterns to QR when you talk to her. I wonder if this process has a bell fee?

I hope it doesn't have a bell fee. You don't have to buy patterns from other towns, so I don't think it'd be right to make us buy the patterns that way.

I wonder if QR codes from the Japanese edition of AC3DS will work on versions from different countries? I hope they will. :p

I love that Zelda Skyward Sword dress. I'm definitely strutting around in it, even though I'm a guy. ;)

I don't think it's too early, since we'll have a nice library of patterns to wear/put down right when the game comes out! :)

That is a good question! I believe Sable handles them specifically. There's probably an option for scanning and exporting patterns to QR when you talk to her. I wonder if this process has a bell fee?

I don't think it will, but it would certainly help out the TBT economy if people charged for their clothing designs. It might be interesting to see threads with people selling their QR codes in a spoiler for bells/TBT bells. :D

I think it was even mentioned we can sell our designs to the villagers in the game?

I love that Zelda Skyward Sword dress. I'm definitely strutting around in it, even though I'm a guy. ;)

I don't think it's too early, since we'll have a nice library of patterns to wear/put down right when the game comes out! :)

IKR? Way too cool! And its definitely not early! Its coming out in a month in Japan.

I wonder if QR codes from the Japanese edition of AC3DS will work on versions from different countries? I hope they will. :p

Of course they will :)

It's just like saying QR codes from Japanese Mii's wont work here. They'll work, trust me :)

Thanks for the QR codes. Will be going back to this when the game is finally out in America so I can use some of these.

Love the DJ KK Fanshirt! I will definitely wear it all day when I start the game. The colour suits to my red hair. :)
Would look good with black glasses and trousers. Ahh, I just can't wait for this game! All the new possibilities of styling. <3

Last edited:
Back