TBT's Eleventh Annual Easter Egg Hunt (Answers Now Posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how it's gotten to a point where I get on this forum and the sky is blood red with a bunch of evil-looking birds and I'm like "ah, another day on TBT" 😌

Non-TBT People: “Why the **** are you looking at a website with demon turnips and birds all over it?”

Me: “This is my home and it’s perfectly normal, what are you talking about?”

How did people guess Golbat?
as soon as I saw it, first of all I noticed it was a pixelated character, and then i somehow immediately recognized it as Golbat bc he has one of the most ridiculous and infamous sprites in all of Gen 1 (along with Wigglytuff and Mew, and prob a few others).

as soon as I saw it, first of all I noticed it was a pixelated character, and then i somehow immediately recognized it as Golbat bc he has one of the most ridiculous and infamous sprites in all of Gen 1 (along with Wigglytuff and Mew, and prob a few others).

I spotted something that looked like ears and a wing, so I though it looked like a bat, then I saw the tongue...
I thought it was a cat character DX Not from Pokemon per say, but something else.

Is there anything to do with the eggs yet? I keep checking back everyday to see if they will get deleted lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back