Cherry
Native Flower
Pansies
27/06/2021

rsz_27_june.jpg

28/06/2021

rsz_no1_published_on_28_june.jpg

Me and Broccolo found him again...

They need to tie a lifering around you, so you don't drift away.

rsz_no2_published_on_28_june.jpg

I wish there were more reactions we can get when 'asleep', because it's as if we'd a nightmare but really im sure the dream Island I went on, was lovely~!

30/06/2021

rsz_no1_published_on_30_june.jpg

It's Broccolo's Birthday~!!!! Everything is blue, even Hugh~!

rsz_n2_published_on_30_june.jpg

I mainly got this image just to see those yellow eyes of their's (I keep forgetting is Broccolo a boy/girl?

rsz_no3_published_on_30_june.jpg

rsz_no4_published_on_30_june.jpg

Hugh, why would you do this XD On Broccolo's birthday of all days. No wonder why you moved out.

rsz_no5_published_on_30_june.jpg

Nice to see you too Admiral~

rsz_no6_published_on_30_june.jpg

Found Dizzy asleep standing up, I left him so I didn't bother him~

Update~!!

I was going through my other images (not on my switch but were in a folder) and found a long lost image that I labelled that I took on this day as well, and wanted to upload it here.

rsz_published_jun_30_2021.jpg

I believe this was for one of the equality events; which I did my best to draw what one of my feet bones actually looked like.
Since birth my right foot bones and feet were not, um I guess you would explain as normally in place? It's hard to explain XD But you can tell from my art that my bones aren't connected normally, and this also meant my foot wasn't shaped perfectly either.
We my three toes normally are it's all connected, so I generally cannot move any toes.

I can walk fine, it's just having time to rest but I've been doing better in that situation. This also means that one of my feet is wider, meaning I can't technically wear any normal shoes (I could, but that would mean buying two sizes and throwing one show away; waste of time and money). So for years, I have been going to my local hospital, normally for check ups and I get my shoes made through them in a way.
When I was younger, they would use plaster to make a mold of my feet, and the best thing for a child was to get the chance to choose what colours and type your shoes will be. As I child, I used so many colours, it was a lot of fun, and i still do sometimes use random colours here and there. Though, now as an adult, my check ups only come like two times a year now, so i need to always make sure to mention any pain or problems I have, so things get sorted.

I never enjoyed P.E as a child, so I used my feet hurt excuse a lot of the time XD

The flag was also to represent people who probably don't know what sexuality they feel is right for them, hence it being a question mark; and how that is okay~
I still don't generally know, as it's not something that bothers me right now, it's not a huge factor that I need in life right now. And I know I have time to develop myself in this way when I am ready. And everyone should get that choice too.

Last edited:
10/07/2021

rsz_no1_published_on_10_july.jpg

Cykun Isle's at night is simply wondeful.

rsz_no2_published_on_10_july.jpg

Too cosy here, may sleep soon~

rsz_no3_published_on_10_july.jpg

The airplane streaks along the sky make it look even better.

rsz_no4_published_on_10_july.jpg

Cykun, don't jump, I have a ladder!

12/07/2021

rsz_no1_published_on_12_july.jpg

rsz_no2_published_on_12_july.jpg

rsz_no3_published_on_12_july.jpg

rsz_no4_published_on_12_july.jpg

rsz_no5_published_on_12_july.jpg

Went over to Cykun's Island once again, having fun with the emotions, and enjoying his house design.

rsz_no6_published_on_12_july.jpg

You have one who will observe the fish from afar, others will be putting their face against the glass XD

rsz_no7_published_on_12_july.jpg

Gives sparkles for Cy

rsz_no8_published_on_12_july.jpg

this, THIS picture has such a funny story behind it.
My friend, I think, was mentioning how he wants to get the big fish; so we walked along the beaches for a while. And I found this fin and decided to fish for it myself, and just as I hooked this specific fish, my friend mentioned this very whale shark XD
The look on his face was amazing~

We continued to look again and he was also able to hook one as well~!

rsz_no9_published_on_12_july.jpg

I am loving these creatures and how we can place them anywhere; and they're just chilling.
I need more for a pet shop!!

rsz_no10_published_on_12_july.jpg

Are you sure this glass is strong enough?

13/07/2021

rsz_no1_published_on_13_july.jpg

This boi is bigger than me!! Please don't fall on me! XD

I think I interrupted their singing, whoops~

rsz_no2_published_on_13_july.jpg

Went back to my friend's Island, and found that he had gave Dierdre a lovely mermaid dress~
And no Diedre, I will never be full. I love you~ <3

rsz_no3_published_on_13_july.jpg

Having a lovely sleep - Not sure whose running in my room, there's no one here

14/07/2021

rsz_14_july.jpg

Happy Birthday Dizzy!!!!!!!

icegif-189.gif

15/07/2021

no.1 published on 15 july.jpeg

When you're in the middle of terraforming, and the weather and beauty of the night sky distracts you...

no.2 published on 15 july.jpeg

no.3 published on 15 july.jpeg

When summer hits, and the sunflowers are blooming~! We need sunflowers!!!

no.4 published on 15 july.jpeg

no.5 published on 15 july.jpeg

Imp ready for the crazy summer~!

no.6 published on 15 july.jpeg

My imp self deserves the star! Gimmie!

16/07/2021

rsz_no1_published_on_16_july.jpg

I think we broke into the wrong house XD

rsz_no2_published_on_16_july.jpg

Oh my gawd, this set of clothing makes me look nastyy, I look a right mess XD The wasp sting makes me look worse.

rsz_no3_published_on_16_july.jpg

Okay, we now broke into Beau's house. And have stolen his bed, I feel so bad, look at 'em, he's all ready for bed, but too chaotic beans have invaded his bed.

rsz_no4_published_on_16_july.jpg

Ah yus, I still have the basic flag (even now while typing this), I just haven't had any good ideas for the flag, I've seen loads I like the look off but don't wanna really rip off someone else's beautiful flag design ;_; I'm kinda tired seeing that leaf design there for so long though. 0.o

rsz_no5_published_on_16_july.jpg

rsz_no6_published_on_16_july.jpg

I will never stop saying how lovely that sky is - oh hey Flick~ Out of him and CJ; I perfer Flick. I dunno; I've kinda gone off CJ, and don't really get his lil game when he comes over, I can't remember if I even get anything for those fish either?

rsz_no7_published_on_16_july.jpg

Finally got a picture of the shooting star~ So amazing. And yus, I normally forget to look on my beach the next day for star fragements. ;_:

rsz_no8_published_on_16_uly.jpg

Looking out into the stars and the moon.
Oh, perfect image so show what I was trying to do with the river; have a lil moat or small Island. This in the middle was going to have all musical instruments, so my villagers can play at any time. Also, trying to make a pathway to all my Islanders.
I still kinda like where the Clothing shop is, just enough room for their shop and that's it? Not so sure XD

rsz_no9_published_on_16_july.jpg

I love seeing how i kept changing clothes throughout the day with my friend XD We end the day at the muesuem, applauding.

Hopefully this video thing works, I also upload everything to Tumblr, and this video was giving me problems for some reason 0.o

17/07/2021

no.1 published on 17 july.jpeg

I wonder why he picks Nan out of everyone else on the Island, their own friendship between them I guess? This should have been a lil activity, like the hide n seek in New Leaf. Nintendo keep notes!! I got allot of ideas~!
But yeah Tank, I would love to play :D Who are we gonna go against? Ya know that would be fun, if a friend and two of their villagers played a game, that would be so fun!! 0-0

rsz_no2_published_on_17_july.jpg

Look, I could almost ride this thing! I'm about the right size!

19/07/2021

rsz_no1_published_on_19_july.jpg

Swimming alongside Pascal is my daily occurance~

rsz_no2_published_on_19_july.jpg

rsz_no3_published_on_19_july.jpg

rsz_no4_published_on_19_july.jpg

Ommmmg Snooty~!! I'm so glad to see you again, and in good hands on my friend's Island :D

22/07/2021

rsz_no1_published_on_22_july.jpg

More clothes, and more chances to pose~

rsz_no2_published_on_22_july.jpg

29/07/2021

rsz_no1_published_on_29_july.jpg

I got Marina the dreamt sweater~ I'm so glad you love it, child~

rsz_1no2_published_on_29_july.jpg

No wonder you like it though, your whole house and yourself are pink~! :D

rsz_no3_published_on_29_july.jpg

So damn adorable~

30/07/201

no.1 published on 30 july.jpeg

I found Marina enjoying a nice drink, and having a lil' break, sitting down~ There's Daisy exercising in the background.

no.2 published on 30 july.jpeg

no.3 published on 30 july.jpeg

no.4 published on 30 july.jpeg

no.5 published on 30 july.jpeg

I decided to join her, and have a nice time, I think she sang a lil' bit too :D

31/07/2021

no.1 published on 31 july.jpeg

I've noticed how we both meet up at night time XD We look amazing here~

no.2 published on 31 july.jpeg

Hearing a lovely tune with a friend, what a great way to end the month~!

01/08/201

no.1 published on 1 august.jpeg

New month, and here's another new style :D

no.2 published on 1 august.jpeg

I lil' mix match but, the fact I used to still believe August felt very much like a colder month, that's probably why I added the hat.

02/08/2021

2nd august.jpeg

Exactly Daisy~!
I hope you continue want to stay here, and enjoy everything that will happen next for this Island~!

08/08/2021

LOADS OF FIREWORK IMAGES INCOMING:

rsz_no1_published_on_8_august.jpg

It's the start of the fireworks show, better get ready~!

rsz_no2_published_on_8_august.jpg

Me and Flora watching the fireworks together~

rsz_no3_published_on_8_august.jpg

rsz_no4_published_on_8_august.jpg

rsz_no5_published_on_8_august.jpg

rsz_no6_published_on_8_august.jpg

rsz_no7_published_on_8_august.jpg

rsz_no8_published_on_8_august.jpg

rsz_no9_published_on_8_august.jpg

I'm glad you're enjoying yourself Hugh :D The lights and colours are so pretty.

rsz_no10_published_on_8_august.jpg

rsz_no11_published_on_8_august.jpg

rsz_no12_published_on_8_august.jpg

rsz_no13_published_on_8_august.jpg

rsz_no14_published_on_8_august.jpg

rsz_no15_publisged_on_8_august.jpg

rsz_no16_published_on_8_august.jpg

rsz_no17_published_on_8_august.jpg

rsz_no18_published_on_8_august.jpg

rsz_no19_published_on_8_august.jpg

rsz_no20_published_on_8_august.jpg

Last edited: