Bell Tree Direct - 10.19.2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways...

Should've named the Smash Bros. board Smash Dojo or something imo.

I mean you guys already ripped off the Treehouse name, so no guilt can be had, right?

Besides the restock, has anyone discussed the part about Justin? Kinda interested in more elaboration there. I gave it to the morning to see if anyone expanded more, but it's mostly been about the collectibles. We all know any that get bought are just gunna end up in the tbt marketplace.

I'll be catching back up with the podcast later today.

Besides the restock, has anyone discussed the part about Justin? Kinda interested in more elaboration there. I gave it to the morning to see if anyone expanded more, but it's mostly been about the collectibles. We all know any that get bought are just gunna end up in the tbt marketplace.

I'll be catching back up with the podcast later today.
lol, since I saw Justin online this morning ..it probably has to do with the woods and Halloween

lol, since I saw Justin online this morning ..it probably has to do with the woods and Halloween

What's the woods and Halloween? (Thanks for the reply btw)
This is my first year on Bell Tree so I tried not to look like a noob but I think I got roped in.

Whoops forgot to include this, it's very important:

Kaiaa asked me to include the following image as it is relevant to the Smash Bros. conversation:

15323053819_54dd89e8d9_c.jpg

YESS KAIAA PALUTENA PLAYERS REPRESENT THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY

Awesome stuff with the forum and all people care about is the restock -_-

I know right? Honestly the staff here do an amazing job and work hard to give the community awesome new features, updates, etc. They can't cater to everyone, but they're doing they're doing an exceptional job.

First thing I looked for is, the free bells link~ but none this time :3
/readsupdate/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back