Bell Tree Direct - 10.19.2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys.

I wonder what the curse is... Dark Candy tastes of death.

How I hate the timezones u.u

We will have a restock for Europe?

Based on the past, I wouldn't get your hopes up too high, but I also wouldn't be surprised if there's a short notice restock at like 3 in the afternoon.

I am rather annoyed about this, why is it only Americans this site cares about?

Other timezones should get a chance at collectibles too.

I really missed out on the chocolate cake collectibles.

That's okay, I won't do any shopping for a while anyway.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But at least I like the new forum organization.

I really want a Europe restock later today or something. :p

aww you're saving my question for the podcast during the 10th anniversary :) <3

Will you giveaway dark candy/jack items lantern and scroll on Halloween or a restock?

I just wanted to say thanks to the Staff for all your hard work, this is some top notch stuff that you guys are doing! :)

I don't really understand who the restock was for.... it was basically people who are awake at ridiculous times really..

6am in the UK, on a sunday.
1am in the Us... on a sunday....

I don't really understand who the restock was for.... it was basically people who are awake at ridiculous times really..

My guess, people in Asia and Australia. *shrug*

I really like that the candies are being stocked in shifts.

Last edited:

It was 1 AM from where you live when it's 12 AM here. I'm also wondering if Central Time is the default time zone for TBT.

Thanks for the update and taking the time to do all of this for TBT! Enjoyed listening to the second podcast. Really excited for the Bell Tree Fair, and by the looks of it most others are as well.

PIuQuSR.gif

That gif though....

-----

To all of you complaining about the timing of this in Europe: What Adol said is basically my thought. Depending on which region you're in, this really wasn't too bad of timing and maybe even harder for the East Coast of the USA. About 7:15 am for France/Germany, and 6:15 for United Kingdom. Anyone who happened not to be sleeping got a little bit lucky. Instead of complaining, be happy that this may lower prices on a few of the collectibles that you want. There's still lots of chances to catch the candy restocks throughout this month. :)

I'm not sure what the candy is for, so I bought 4 just in case. I'll probably feed 3 to the apples (apples love to eat candy).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back