• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Bell Tree Direct - 3.11.2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings/feedback is technically for AC only, but I kind of want to expand it to TBT auctions so I will discuss with the staff. We are also working on another addition the the auction guidelines, which goes into more depth.

Is it possible to have two types of ratings? One rating for AC games, one rating for auctions?

I remember joining with a few friends around the same time and at a certain point we just sort of agreed that auctions on VTP were sort of bull and started going to Reddit for all our villager transactions after that :X
Then I started lurking Re-tail and TBT market place more, and the same thing was going on there too, so I do hope feedback gets implemented there as well.

I do think the negative feedback option will help, I've just sort of concluded that it'll just keep reoccurring on this forum until there's something that reprimands the OP from doing whatever they want. I never like giving negative feedback but sometimes you just have to for all the people who will work with that person after you.

Other than that, it's just a matter of members taking it seriously and being firm. I saw some class act self-entitlement OP behavior recently and a perfect example of how some people just don't care about rules so I do hope you guys go into more depth and make it clear for everyone to understand.

I noticed that the RateMyMayor feedback system has helped ACTrade subreddit A LOT since they introduced it. I don't know if it's 'taboo' to discuss that here, but you basically have a rose icon that changes colors depending on the number of positive feedback you receive. Looking at all this chaos over collectables...and how many people are whipping into shape on ACTrade after that system was implemented, I think something like that would be quite successful on TBT as well. Especially since TBTs system is a lot more functional than Reddits, I'm sure you could input coding that would update the icon automatically when a certain number of positive/negative feedback was received.

Pretty sure any AC player loves a kind of cute, somewhat pointless, color changing icon reward system like that. I mean we all work for badges in the game, it's essentially the same thing but more colorful and with the social aspect involved to fuel the motivation.

That's just my two cents.

Last edited:
I would like to chime in that the tabs for the TBT forums have helped a lot. It's easier to find the shops and also easier to find the auctions I am interested in. So, that's been great!

I would like to also do a small chime for more restocking the collectibles! I know, I know, low chance of that, but I really enjoyed the scramble. :) I wouldn't mind some random restocking, keeps checking the forums exciting. :)

did the cherries restock? will they always restock at that time?

They restocked 50 the first time. The restock that just happened the other day added 20 more. Farobi, if you really want a cherry, I can give you one c:

I wouldn't be against that, haha, but I'd rather have one that is personally bought by me c:

Last edited:
How rare are the pokeballs btw?

I bought one for 4,000 TBT, but I pay very high for collectibles to ensure someone will sell. XD you could probably ask at least 2,000 for one. They were common when first released, but many of the owners are not active on TBT anymore

Last edited:
Also how do you organise Collectibles? i want the fruits all together and the cakes together etc

collectables aren't appearing for me in the shop dose that just mean there all out of stock because I've tried more then once reloading the page

Also how do you organise Collectibles? i want the fruits all together and the cakes together etc

They're working on an add-on to be able to organize collectibles, but for now, your best bet is to just send them to a friend and have them send them back in the order you want them.

I noticed that the RateMyMayor feedback system has helped ACTrade subreddit A LOT since they introduced it. I don't know if it's 'taboo' to discuss that here, but you basically have a rose icon that changes colors depending on the number of positive feedback you receive. Looking at all this chaos over collectables...and how many people are whipping into shape on ACTrade after that system was implemented, I think something like that would be quite successful on TBT as well. Especially since TBTs system is a lot more functional than Reddits, I'm sure you could input coding that would update the icon automatically when a certain number of positive/negative feedback was received.

Quoting because I like the idea. I'll bring it up next time we discuss updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back