• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Bibi's Art Farts ✿ Shop Closed

I will say me, but I will give others a chance
*pets teds* yous a good person haha

Reference In sig
Style Chibi
Offer Shovel
sorry, sorry posted first ;o; ((btw i've been having trouble with my stream programs which is why i havent sent you a link)) :c

yep sorry, i wanted to be quick since you opened up your shop D:

anyways,

✿References: ✿Style: Full body c: i really like the soft look you gave in your example so if you could do that c:
✿Offer: 15m c:

oh LOL thats okay~
Are you throwing 15m in with the golden shovel? O:

i can if you want c:

haha the shovel is the only thing I wanted... so if you want to give me the bells i'll consider it a tip i suppose?? LOL
Would you wanna trade now or after I complete the picture? should only take a few minutes :)

aaah thats ok..... ;_;. NEXT TIME!!!!! also aaaaw rly that sucks

haha the shovel is the only thing I wanted... so if you want to give me the bells i'll consider it a tip i suppose?? LOL
Would you wanna trade now or after I complete the picture? should only take a few minutes :)

ahahahaha, are you only offering to draw a chibi?

either i edited the first post in a v bad way and nobody understood or nobody read LMAO...

will u be doing anthing like this again or from now strictly cash comms

will u be doing anthing like this again or from now strictly cash comms

I'm thinking of opening this whenever I need something in game :> There'll be other opportunities~
There's a few sets I need to get huff huff

WHAT SETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nah jks

Last edited:
Ill be waiting for the day youre not busy so i can commission a full body AHAHHAAH

but thank you for this <3

Back