Cycling |Boxes :: SPEED CYCLING - CHECK NEWEST POST|Newest :: Julian&Skye|C-T's TBT Thread|

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallenchaoskitten

Legendary Something or Other
Bells
Switch
0970-8018-2613
Island
Wishdrop
Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Cake
Gold Super Mailbox
Yoshi Easter Egg
Cherry (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (151) +
|Boxes :: SPEED CYCLING - CHECK NEWEST POST|Newest :: Julian&Skye|C-T's TBT Thread|

Thread Update
I plan to reset the cycle town soon. Once I do, this thread will be closed and the new town and it's cyclings will be posted on this thread here. It is easier to have 1 thread and 1 blog than to keep track of 2 threads and 1 blog. Please be understanding. <3
A new cycling tumblr blog is being created as well. If you would like to have early access to it, the url is http://cycity.tumblr.com with the password as Cy City Cycling ((with caps and spaces)).

2z595w4.jpg
Hello and welcome to Cycle-Town's TBT thread! Cycle-Town mainly operates on tumblr, so feel free to follow there to apply for reserves.
Here on the thread you can find villager information, who has a move date, who is in boxes, as well as where I shall hold villager auctions.

Dividing header information :: I made it... yes... I MADE IT. The PIXEL and EVERYTHING. So, don't go with any sticky fingers. I worked hard making the pretty lace... The font is my favorite font ever called The King and Queen font ... I wish I could get it working on my PS7 but at least I have it on my MS Paint. =3

zje68n.jpg
- DO NOT POST ASKING FOR RESERVES
--- I am only taking reserves on my tumblr cycling blog...
- I will be posting here when I have a move date for a villager I have not found a home for already on there OR ones I intend to auction or sell.
- I do not do villager trades.
- I reserve the right to refuse a villager to any person for any reason
--- I bought the game with my own money, 3DS XL with my own money, and spent my own time getting said villager... when you do the same you can get the villager yourself.
- DO NOT Post asking for a villager if your town is full... If I am posting here about the villager than I am normally looking for someone to do immediate possession of that villager.
- Please leave positive feedback? I will do the same if you are well behaved as well. ^-^
- All transactions of villagers will be listed on my cycle blog.
--- For your privacy, I will not post your name on the blog's "success" unless you allow me to.
- DO NOT PM ME ABOUT ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD
--- Fastest way to get a response from me ((and only way actually >.>)) is if you post in the thread. So, just check back.

2evrk8x.jpg

| Nothing Happening Yet | Newest Arrival | Reserved | Has Move Date | In Boxes |
| Plan To Auction/Auctioning | Plan To-Do/Has Set Up Giveaway |​

Cycle Town Residents -- SPEED CYCLING and will not be updated until AFTER I am done! Check newest posts for current information!!
Tucker
Carmen
Mira
Annalise
Fauna
Bill
Julian
Harry
Skye

Main Town Residents
These are my main town's residents that I know I will be getting rid of if they should ping me. I will not be TTing my town, so it may take awhile to get pings and get them into boxes.
Freya - reserved on TBT
Fang
Lolly
Peggy

o9etdt.jpg
- the -

Current Date :: in game - irl -
Move Date :: -
TT :: -

2l8ksjo.jpg
-- SPEED CYCLING and will not be updated! Check newest posts for current information!!
- the -

Current Date :: irl -
Wait Time Before Voiding :: - [timezone's current time]

2lt6d5l.jpg
- the -

Ending :: - [timezone's current time]
Winner must be able to take immediate possession of villager or villager will go to the next highest bidder.
SB :: -
BI :: -
HB :: -
AB :: -
Money will first be transferred via Re-tail to make things easier
SNIPER RULE To prevent sniping, after the last bid 5mins is added onto the time. Please see the example!
Auction end time is 12pm, last bid 11:58am new end time 12:03pm
... no new bid before 12:03 the user wins.
... if new bid at 12:02 then end time will be 12:07
And so on...
ONLY OFFER WHAT YOU HAVE ON HANDS
I will not wait even an extra 5mins for you to order or TT.
IF YOU DO NOT LIKE MY PRICING THEN DON'T OFFER ANYTHING BUT BELLS
I don't care what their going rate is, this is how much I am valuing it for offers.
Most of the stuff I won't use so I will have to mess with selling it myself.
IF YOU ARE USING SOMETHING OTHER THAN BELLS TO OFFER...
Put the total at the bottom of your post to help the next bidder.
Example :: I offer 100TBT, 100k, and 5 pink roses TOTAL 625k

1 TBT = 5k
NO MORE THAN 200TBT IN AN OFFER

Hybrids = 5k
Special Hybrids = 10k
- Blue Rose
- Gold Rose
- Jacobs Ladder
- Purple Pansy
- Carnation (any color)
NO MORE THAN 10 HYBRIDS IN AN OFFER

COMPLETE SETS w/ wall paper and floor
Mermaid = 600k
Ice = 200k
Princess = 2.5mill
Gorgeous = 2.5mill
Alpine = 500k
Regal = 200k
Lovely = 200k
NO MORE THAN 2 SETS IN AN OFFER
Customized items are OK but does not add value
((note, if golden leaf after customized you can't drop it on ground))

4ktxtl.jpg
- the --

Ending -/-/- at - EST
How Many Entries You Can Get :: -
REQUIRED TO ENTER ON TBT / RULES
-- MUST READ ALL RULES
-- Must have at least a 10 positive rating OR at least 100 posts!
-- Must Proved Dreamie Proof -- Two Ways Accepted
----- If you have no legit proof, you cannot enter unless it is either a fancy signature ((like mine)) saying she is a dreamie or auction threads in which you have bid for her and not won!!
----- Word Signatures and Profile Writing is UNACCEPTABLE -- can easily be changed
-- You make sure you read all, in your FIRST post you MUST include - or you will NOT be entered. Period.
-- YOU MUST HAVE A SPOT OPEN
-----No seriously, this giveaway is only 3 hours, will take me 30mins to pick a name from random.org and you HAVE to reply within 30mins of me notifying you AND to pick her up IMMEDIATELY!! I will not wait even another 5minutes!!
IF YOU PRIVATE MESSAGE, FANMAIL, SUBMIT, OR SEND ME AN ASK ABOUT - YOU ARE DISQUALIFIED!!

Entries Through TBT

Gloria -- 3/8
Becky -- 3/12
Rory -- 3/12
Tabby -- 3/12
Mitzi -- 3/12
Sparro -- 3/24
Rizzo -- 3/25
Sally -- 3/28
Ed -- 3/29
Gigi - 3/31
Kitt - 4/1
Colton - 4/1
Nate - 4/3
Fuchsia - 4/17
Pancetti - 4/21
Sterling - 4/21
Vic - 4/21
Slyvia - 4/22
List of successful adoptions can be found here.

Last edited:
What is your tumblr blog? i'd love to follow it and i'd like to reserve a villager for my second town c:

You posting that reminds me I have yet to set up my signature. o.o
Main blog is thenewleaflife and the cycle town is cycle-town.
Still working on setting up my main town's villagers on the cycling blog for users to reserve.

What do you plan on doing with Beau? :D
Many of the popular ones I was planning to auction, sell,... or giveaway.
But for me to do the giveaway or reserve of a popular villager it would definitely have to be someone's dreamie that they intend on keeping.
I should add that all villagers in my main town have been in there for awhile so no one's home is original... I try to send them and give them items that go with their home... but some how many of them end up with a seabass at some point where I have no idea how since I never gave them one. o.o

Many of the popular ones I was planning to auction, sell,... or giveaway.
But for me to do the giveaway or reserve of a popular villager it would definitely have to be someone's dreamie that they intend on keeping.
I should add that all villagers in my main town have been in there for awhile so no one's home is original... I try to send them and give them items that go with their home... but some how many of them end up with a seabass at some point where I have no idea how since I never gave them one. o.o

Ahh, ok! Beau is one of the last two dreamies I need, so should you decide to give him away I'd love to try for him.

oooo ankha
I acutally random got her in the campsite... It was right after I had a really bad day yesterday. =3

My mom won't let me make a tumbler :(
-gasp- Madness!
The ACNL pictures they post and things and blah is amazing. *.*
I made a tumblr specifically because of ACNL. =3

I'd hate to ask, but will you be selling Beau? Or should I send a reserve on tumblr? :3 (Just asking so I don't get beat to him xD)

May I reeve her on her because of that? Or I'll disoboy my mom and make one uwu I want her so bad

... I have to warm up food for my husband real quick ((chili from last night ^-^))
then I have a trade to do with someone...
THEN I will see about updating this thread to make it look all nice and pretty. <3
Then I will slowly peak into the submissions made on my tumblr before deciding I will probably go through them tomorrow. XP

EDIT :: I will reply to replies in one large post after I get the trade done... ^-^
EDIT EDIT :: Back!

May I reeve her on her because of that? Or I'll disoboy my mom and make one uwu I want her so bad
I never recommend disobeying parents... but I'm sure if you put a persuasive argument about being part of a kid's game ((ok... we have to face it, ac was made for kids XP)) community and that you would allow her to look at your account to prove you are doing nothing wrong.

I'd hate to ask, but will you be selling Beau? Or should I send a reserve on tumblr? :3 (Just asking so I don't get beat to him xD)
On my reserve application, there is a place for offers. However, they are not mandatory.

Last edited:
... So I am new here...
Can someone please tell me how I change my own thread's title? o_O
When I am on the edit screen of the main post it doesn't show the title being able to be edited... ^^'
-feels like such a noob-

... So I am new here...
Can someone please tell me how I change my own thread's title? o_O
When I am on the edit screen of the main post it doesn't show the title being able to be edited... ^^'
-feels like such a noob-
Go to edit your first post, and then click on 'Go Advanced' :D That'll let you change the thread title!

UGH I CANT FUGIRE IT OUT! I HATE TUMBLER I JUST WANT SPRINKE AND DIANA CANT A 12 YR GET A BRAKE :( :mad:

Edit: I have rage forgive me :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yay I did it I think :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back