Bunny Day Easter Egg Hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a hint or something for 8 9 and 10 I got all the others right off but I can't even think of where 9 and 10 could be since I'm a newer user and have no idea who either of those could be referring to... every time I think I know what 8 is I end up being wrong. ;-;

I'm starting to get a headache...

@_@ The difficulty curve is a straight line up into the stratosphere... I still have no idea how to find the eggs and I'm practically digging through every old topic in the new leaf section now.

@_@ The difficulty curve is a straight line up into the stratosphere... I still have no idea how to find the eggs and I'm practically digging through every old topic in the new leaf section now.

Keep on searching! Easter Egg Hunts are meant to be difficult.

I almost have them all, just need #9 :> i cant believe i didn't know #4 before i posted the first time. The Hard section is easier than some Medium & Easy ones. Though that might just be me.

I'm taking a break for now. @_@ I've exhausted all the ideas I had for searching. Maybe Zipper T will give us a couple hints later on. I just don't know enough about the site and the older users and mods to have any idea how to find the last three right now.

I almost have them all, just need #9 :> i cant believe i didn't know #4 before i posted the first time. The Hard section is easier than some Medium & Easy ones. Though that might just be me.

No I found 9 easier to find than number 3 lolol

omg I just need 8 and 9 but I haven't been "given" the eggs yet.

I'm taking a break for now. @_@ I've exhausted all the ideas I had for searching. Maybe Zipper T will give us a couple hints later on. I just don't know enough about the site and the older users and mods to have any idea how to find the last three right now.

Don't give up! I don't know anything about the older users either, but if I can find all of the eggs, you can too! ^^
Searching up some phrases in google helped me find #10.

As for #8, you're on the right track by looking up old threads in the NL forum.

I finally found number 8. ...I think.

9 and 10 are still a long ways away though. ;-; And if I use a search feature I'll feel like I'm cheating...

I finally found number 8. ...I think.

9 and 10 are still a long ways away though. ;-; And if I use a search feature I'll feel like I'm cheating...
Google didn't give me the name of #10, it just gave me an extra area to search. ^^; Congrats on finding #8!

Congrats, KarlaKGB!

Last edited:
Heads up guys, the Bunny Assistants are currently in the process of handing the eggs out. Once they're done, we'll look into an extra hint or two!

As for the search feature, that's OK. Everyone has access to it, there would no way to really avoid that.

Found em all. I wasted so much of my time though!

Thank you for making such a fun event! i hope to see more. :)

OH MAN I THINK I FOUND NUMBER NINE. ;-; I feel dumb now.

10 however will be nigh impossible.

IN YOUR FACE EGG 10 I AM SMARTER THAN YOU. *dances*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back