Camp Bell Tree 2023: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m so sad it’s over… I will miss you alien react, my beloved 😢

But more importantly, thank you staff for your hard work putting such a massive event together yet again! You’ve brought us so much fun these past few weeks 😊

Big congrats to the ISC and all the crew favourites! 🥳 I look forward to checking out all the Galaxolotl and Actually, Nevermind entries! 😁

And finally, thank you to my fellow Moon Bunnies for being such a lovely crew! I’m so glad I got to spend camp with y’all 🤍 I will miss you 😭

Screen Shot 2023-08-19 at 10.12.08 PM.png

THE END OF TOKENS

Aww so close guys! Congrats to all the winners, and ISC, you guys deserve it! Althoygh I participated less than last camp I still had a blast. Thank you so much to staff for all the hard work and hours put into this. You guys make TBT unforgettable 🩷

Thank you staff SO MUCH for such a fun event!!! Like every event, I had such an amazing time but this time was something different - all my teammates on ISC were so amazing, I had so much fun with you all and hope we are teammates again in future events. 💜 I really appreciate all of you and your personalities so much, chatting on discord was a great time - the scavenger hunt was a personal favorite!

Huge congratulations to all the rainbow crescent winners, this forum is full of so many cool and talented people and I truly am so glad to be a part of the community. Until next time!! Halloween event I’m lookin at you

I'm amazed that the ISC won first place! I've never been on a winning team and didn't expect it to happen in a million years. 😅 I'm honestly not that competitive, and felt like the one cetacean who was off in a field picking flowers, and braiding the Moon Bunnies hair. 🤣 I really gotta thank everyone else on my team for carrying me, because I swear I'm just too soft, or had my head in the clouds haha. I absolutely loved being paired with another crew for this event as well, and I'm thrilled that we were with the Moon Bunnies; I wouldn't have it any other way. 🥺🤍 I recall in camp 2021, there would be one team who would be alone for a week, and it felt a little lonely when it happened to Evergreen. Double the entries to go through was an absolute win for me, as I love seeing the creativity everyone has! I'm so looking forward to looking through all the entries from the Galaxolotls and Actually, Nevermind when I have the time. 💙💚

On another note, I'm stunned to see I placed first for Pencil Passports and Galactic Gyroids?? 😳 I thought I wouldn't have a great shot with passports since I posted quite late, and I have little to no faith in any of my ACNH decor entries, so I was shocked to see that as well. I'm so honoured and grateful that my teammates liked my entries!💜 We had so many skilled and talented individuals, I definitely encourage other crews to take a look at our crew submissions if you ever have the chance.

Thank you so much staff for another wonderful event! Special thank you to @Mick too for not only being an ISC team leader, but creating the wonderful space whale plush. 🥰 I definitely drew inspiration from that precious bean to create the space narwhal and she's kind of sort of my daughter now...

Big whale hugs to everyone for making the 2023 camp so amazing and unforgettable! 💕
ISC_hug_emoji.PNG

Congratulations to the winners, especially the ISC crew! 🥳

And honestly, I've joined in camp tbt just for the gaming sessions in SSBU, Mario Kart 8, and Splatoon 3 especially playing with other tbt members. It's one of the best parts of camp TBT! And I've made new friends because of it! 😊

I do hope the next camp TBT will be better than the last.

(Still wondering if I should spend the rest of my leftover tokens on a star fragment set..)

Huge congrats to all the winners! Every collectible was well-deserved. It was a nice surprise to see my name in the closing ceremony, even though 2nd place doesn't get a Rainbow Crescent Moon! I had an amazing time being in the Moon Bunnies group, and the collaborative art between us and the ISC was a major mood booster. The spirit of competition is powerful, but all in all I think we ended things on a friendly note. Thank you to the staff for hosting another lengthy event in your free time, I know a lot of us TBTers look forward to events more than anything else on this website. The activities were fun and the prizes are beautifully designed! I must say it's good to be back on Earth though ☺️🌍

after playing with lineups i am petitioning to make moon bunny's background space instead of snow

i would sign that so quick even though it would crush me bc i already spent all my tokens and decided to leave him and his snow background behind

This has been a wonderful experience, thank you all who participated and made this such an ejoyable even and to the staff for putting it all together. I had fun and I hope that we can keep having this much fun in the future!

🌌☄️🌟💫Thanks again everybody!💫🌟☄️🌌

Congratulations ISC! 🥳🎊🎆 you guys smashed it 👏

Congrats to all the crew favourites as well!! 💚

I would like to say a thanks to the Galaxolotls for being such fierce competition 🤍 Between the two teams we've had our ups and downs, but you guys are amazing.

And a special thanks to my team, the Neverminders!! We placed second which is awesome!! I'm so grateful to be part of such an amazing team, we bonded together unbelievably well through thick and thin. We've had our ups and downs as well, but we kept our spirits high. It's been a pleasure to be part of such a wonderful team 😊💚

And of course a special thanks to the staff for making this possible 💜

Congratulations ISC, you deserve it!! It's been a lot of fun interacting with you guys throughout the event, and the art results have been gorgeous 🤍💜

Thank you again to the Moon Bunnies for being such an amazing team to work with, I've said it before but this event has been so much fun, and I'll always be grateful I got to work with and talk to so many of you wonderful people 🤍

Also thank you to the staff, I really appreciate all the effort you guys put into creating these amazing events for us to enjoy!! I hope you all can get some well deserved rest 😭

Also moon wand? 👀 I thought it would be impossible

Whoop! Let's go whales, congrats on your galaxy swirl!! You guys deserve it, especially after being such nice comrades to us. It was defiantly a journey going against you guys. Hope you make use of your pretty collectible! Thank you @Cheremtasy for starting the adorable bunny and whale alliance art trend <3 It was really heart warming,

It's a shame we never really got to go against you guys, Galaxolotls, and Nevermind (Sorry I've been calling you "Team Sasha") I do hope you guys had a good time too! It would be fun to have the chance to be against you guys, but it was a joy seeing you both around the boards in general <3 Im super excited to look at all your entries!

Now to my fabulous moon bunnies! I wish I could tag each of you guys, because we all did our best, and put all we had out there, and completed all the goals head on!
However, I wanted to make a few deserved shout outs :)
shout out to @xara for representing our crew and helping us out in our hunt.
@OswinOswald you were a star helping/setting us up in our wishing star journey,
Shout out to @Holla for being a star to help us with our animal trouble with your adorable piggy, @Blink. with her amazing flag to represent us, I loved how elegant it looked. @Kirbyz @Mokuren and @deana for leading us in our UFO event. Finally whole heartily thanks to the one who started our name, and I believe our colour @Merielle, who really took the reins in many of the events <3

A huge thsnks to Merelle, Xara, @LadyDestani Blink and @Liz for helping us on the frequencies.

Thank you to our Alien Captain @Mistreil and to our other captain @dizzy bone, I wont lie I was super excited when I saw you both were my captains, you made this a very fun journey

Again, I wish I could make mentions to everyone, because all of you did amazing,, but that would be a very long post :( It was a joy solving the frequiences, and going on this adventure with all of you. I feel very honoured, and happy to bond and build fun/fond memories with my fellow bunnies. It will always have a special place in my heart. It was a joy working with all of you talented, beautiful people <3

It's very sad to see this event leave, but it was defiantly one to remember, and I'm happy I joined! Thank you, Staff, for giving us an amazing space journey

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back