Clash of the New Leaves - The Bell Tree's Extravaganzabonanza of Contests

Status
Not open for further replies.
The trivia might be delayed a day!

But I stayed up late and everything to get an early start on it!

Hahahahahahahha j/k I'm not that lame.

*dumps out coffee, puts away cross-referenced guidebooks, closes tabs on Nookipedia and AC Wiki*

I already said this on some other thread but this is the main thread anyway so.
In the irc yesterday some of the mods agreed with me about this: EU/AU players, IMO, should be given more time for the last two contests. It's kinda unfair if the US players have more time to improve their houses and have more moments for their storyboards.

In the irc yesterday some of the mods agreed with me about this: EU/AU players, IMO, should be given more time for the last two contests. It's kinda unfair if the US players have more time to improve their houses and have more moments for their storyboards.

^I agree. I was thinking the same thing. It comes out a week later in England/Europe...

We can't give more time to only one group. It would have to be to everyone.

Hey guys! We've had some delays in the Trivia Raffle but you can expect it to go live on Saturday. Small chance of tomorrow but expect it Saturday. Thanks for your patience.

Oh and a friendly reminder that the Fan Art contest will be closing soon! Get your entries in!

Is it against the rules to use the AC Wiki in the trivia contest?
I would assume so considering that's cheating. We shouldn't cheat, that's not fair to those who actually try to answer what they know :(

How are ya'll gonna prevent people from cheating in the trivia?

Also, it does seem unfair that people in EU and AU don't get extra time, i can understand why they don't but it still seems quite unfair.

Also, it does seem unfair that people in EU and AU don't get extra time, i can understand why they don't but it still seems quite unfair.

Maybe the contest should be spilt into 2 if there are enough people? One for the States, one for EU/AU.
I take it people with the Japanese version can't enter :')

It's probably just easier to all have the same submission date though >.<

We can't really prevent people from cheating. We just have to hope that everyone participating is honest enough to not cheat.

The admin and all the people who put this together are working really hard to put on a fun month of contests for us. Let's do our part and be respectful and remember to have fun :)

Bwuuuh cheating and using guides.

This is gonna make me feel bad. xD I know so much about Animal Crossing I'm going to be scared that if I get all the answers right they're going to think I'm cheating.. ):

Bwuuuh cheating and using guides.

This is gonna make me feel bad. xD I know so much about Animal Crossing I'm going to be scared that if I get all the answers right they're going to think I'm cheating.. ):

Aww you shouldn't be scared of that. Who is to say that a person doesn't know the right answers to the trivia?
They can't prevent people from cheating but I hope those who do cheat feel bad. If you don't cheat you should feel good about yourself and not care what they think :)

Aww you shouldn't be scared of that. Who is to say that a person doesn't know the right answers to the trivia?
They can't prevent people from cheating but I hope those who do cheat feel bad. If you don't cheat you should feel good about yourself and not care what they think :)

Well y'know there are some who won't care if they cheat or not :x sadly...

Hopefully i will do good, cause i spend way too much time researching, reading, writing, drawing, etc animal crossing. I don't want some cheater who knows nothing about AC ruining other peoples chances who do actually know a lot. I personally don't care too much but it just isn't fair to people. But i guess there's no way of preventing it.

I'm soooooooo excited for the Trivia! I just submitted my art piece. Those are the two contests I know I'll be able to take part in easily!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back