Clash of the New Leaves - The Bell Tree's Extravaganzabonanza of Contests

Status
Not open for further replies.
When will the thread for the storyboard contest be available? :)

Saturday unless it's early.

By the way everyone, Prima told me they are shipping the guides to me Friday. So they have to come here and then they have to go to you. So it will be a bit.

Saturday unless it's early.

By the way everyone, Prima told me they are shipping the guides to me Friday. So they have to come here and then they have to go to you. So it will be a bit.

I still think its generous of Prima to do this.

I know it's only a few copies, but hardly anyone would donate stuff these days....

I just got an email from the Bell Tree Forums this morning saying that the Trivia contest was still open for entries today, but the trivia raffle thread says it ended on the 6th...

I just got an email from the Bell Tree Forums this morning saying that the Trivia contest was still open for entries today, but the trivia raffle thread says it ended on the 6th...

I got that email yesterday. It was dated last week though.

I'm not sure why, but it must have taken a while for the system to send the emails out.

There are still 2 contests to look forwards too though :D

The two in-game contests will probably be delayed. Europeans and Australians will have more time to get ready this way.

The two in-game contests will probably be delayed. Europeans and Australians will have more time to get ready this way.

Woo! I was hoping for this, seeing as I won't unlock the catalogue until a couple days before and australians won't unlock their catalogue until after the contest - if they got the game on release.

I'm looking forward to the storyboard contest. Not sure if I'll enter, since I need to pick up an SD card to save pictures, and don't know if I'll have it in time, but it'll be fun to see what people come up with. I might just write a story for the Writers' Guild anyway based on pics I find online. :)

Thank you to the staff and to those who donated guides and stickers! It's much appreciated. And best of luck to all those who have/will enter!

Have the contests been delayed? I don't want to miss entering or get some awesome items for my house after entering, but all the dates are the same. :/

Last edited:
When do we vote for best interior? Or is the poll up? I can't find it.

The storyboard contest is late, but it's now up!

We are still figuring out the home interior design one since PapaNer seems to have disappeared. We will likely start over, but feel free to repost your submissions in the new thread.

It would be nice with a Town contest, and people could even go to each individual town through the dream suite :)

It could ship cheap if you use the post office envelopes that are small envelopes to bigger boxes weight no concern it just has to fit inside and can even be tracked. Price around 5.00!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back