Creature Feature - Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, mine's very easy. Too bad I can't draw anything! :LOL:

(In case this post is seen in the future without the creature in my sidebar, it's "Sparkling Jellyfish")

“Jubilant sea bass” I’m deaddddd

I put in “sea bass” as a meme answer and I wanted go see what someone else would do with it. Talk about karma lmao. Also I’ve seen both the adjectives I submitted. If someone has “lizard” I’m gonna lose it

My prompt is "phantasmic clock." And here is a very possessed timepiece. It's giving you such a glare of disapproval... You must be late for something.
phantasmic clock.jpg

I have no clue what to do with my prompt nor do I have the motivation to draw right now.

I am really loving all the prompts! I put a bunch of mythical creatures, and I'm tickled that so did others! (Or maybe the staff changed a few because they were hard to draw haha) I am also amused that some of the NPC accounts also have prompts... I hope some of them put forth entries too;)
I feel like mine is fitting because I was just travelling in Norway and I even visited a Troll Museum while I was there, so I've got lots of inspiration hopefully!

i am watching a movie called Slotherhouse RIGHT NOW. what do you MEAN i got menacing sloth

I hope some other kelpies will use the actual mythical creature, because it might be one of my favourite creatures, but i really wanna use the Australian kelpie(dogbreed) myself, as i think its an absolutely perfect breed to use for this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back