Creature Feature - Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I would like to ask a question:
What's the required picture size for the entry or is there a uniformed canvas size for the picture needed for the entry to be qualified?

Thank you!

Here I am wanting to draw a cute and beautiful unicorn but it's repugnant haha ✨🦄

LMAO mine is a sarcastic clock. i feel it’s illegal to not have given me the axolotl prompt View attachment 517653, but i’m very excited to try my hands at a clock!

View attachment 517654
Sorry, I think I might have stolen your prompt! I got "Miniature Axolotl." But I did get a laugh out of your prompt too!

If I can find time for this I might give it a shot.

Ooo looking around I've seen both my adjectives: ominous and musical, but I'm not sure if anyone got my nouns

biobaby.png

My prompt was "bioluminescent baby". I chose to do a baby birb with a bioluminescent crest, surrounded by glowing mushrooms, because we don't need more alien babies. She has a promising career as a night light ahead of her.

Disappointed the goose-millipede did not make the cut for nouns, but the would-be victims are probably grateful 😂

Question: Will we ever find out who submitted which words for the prompts? Or will that stay private unless people want to say so somewhere public?

Definitely not me just forgetting which words I submitted and not wanting to spend a ticket to get back into the tent to find out what they were... ^o^;>

no way i got kelpie when one of my friends just made a DND OC who is obsessed with kelpies 😭.... just a few days ago...

Shadowy
Porcupine

never seen one before in my life but I’ll give it my best draw!🎃🙈

Mines a wooly polar bear...XD
Listen, I may not have watched Lost but I;m sure i can draw something creepier with the words at hand :D

I've seen some really interesting ones... and then there's mine. "Horned Idol". This will be a challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back