Currently Playing?

Picked up La-Mulana recently and I'm already addicted.

I wasn't sure about things in the Gate of Guidance. Like I was enjoying the platforming aspect, but a lot of the hint stones weren't making sense. Then I got to the Mausoleum of the Giants and big-brained my way through identifying the giants and that was my 'okay I get it now, this game is great' moment lol

I've been really getting into a game called SuchArt! I love drawing and it's really helped me be inspired again, cause it gives you ideas of stuff to paint :)

My go to playing that isn't Animal Crossing is World of Warcraft. It's a long term addiction and I'm sure there's no way out now, been playing since Vanilla.

Beat the Pokemon Ultra Sun Wonderlocke challenge, so now my 3DS is being put away in favor of my Switch. It’s time to party with the Animal Crossing: New Horizons v2.0 update. Also playing Genshin Impact again on the side. 😎

VALORANT, CS:GO, Murder By Numbers, and trying to get back into ACNH (aka demolish my old town)

Playing a bunch of AC:NH now but I also download the Lost Ark beta today so I've been playing that as well! It's pretty fun so far, I'm excited for it to actually come out so I can fully invest in my character.

The new Happy Home Paradise DLC for ACNH and started playing Pilotwings Resort on the 3DS about a week ago after buying it off ebay, I'm enjoying it more than I thought!

Plz DONT hate on me but fortnite Minecraft rogue company legend of Zelda skyward sword hd and acnh

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy on my Series X. It's been awesome and hilarious journey so far. Can't wait to get rickrolled.

I just finished a 2-day total completion of Super Mario World on my SNES. It's fun to see how many secrets I can remember after however many years since the last time I played it.

i just finished playing the unpacking game! super cute, although my only complaint would be that it’s kind of short for the price :/

Picked up Xenoblade Chronicles 2 for the third time. I'm still yet to beat it, I've found it so difficult to stick with the past two times I tried but I loved the first game and X so much that I REALLY want to like this too. Hopefully it will click with me this time around...Though I'm guessing I'll have moved on to something else this time next week.

I totalllllllyyyyy forgot that Shin Megami Tensei V released today on the Switch. I thought it was coming out later in the month or next month for some reason. I literally looked at my friends list and saw @IonicKarma playing it. I’m like, “wait, what is that?” Then it hit me and I proceeded to spit out my drink. I’m going to put whatever I’m currently doing aside and purchase it. I played Shin Megami Tensei IV years ago and loved it, so I expect no less from this game. 😤

I totalllllllyyyyy forgot that Shin Megami Tensei V released today on the Switch. I thought it was coming out later in the month or next month for some reason. I literally looked at my friends list and saw @IonicKarma playing it. I’m like, “wait, what is that?” Then it hit me and I proceeded to spit out my drink. I’m going to put whatever I’m currently doing aside and purchase it. I played Shin Megami Tensei IV years ago and loved it, so I expect no less from this game. 😤
I'm not very far into the game yet but it certainly doesn't disappoint so far! Love all the new animations!

My husband's copy just came today!! Looking forward to sharing it 😌

I've been playing FE:3H, ACNH, and soon-to-be playing BD and SP!

The physical release of SMT V was delayed in Canada until November 16 (😭) so I've been dabbling in the Happy Home Paradise DLC in the meantime.

I've also been enjoying the PC release of Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town. Not sure what the Switch version is like in comparison, but the only gripe about it I have is all the separate makers for everything. Haven't experienced any framerate issues at all.

Right now just New Horizons. I have plans to work on a gen 2 living dex so I will be going back to Pokemon Gold, Silver and Crystal soon, but with the release of the gen 4 remakes being nigh I'm putting that on hold for now.

Back