• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

W i s t e r i a ‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.

Game
New Horizons
Island/Town Name
Wisteria
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Peach
Native Flower
Roses

Mairmalade

mar 🐳
Staff
Bells
Island
Wisteria
Galaxy Easter Egg
Frost Easter Egg
Nightmare Easter Egg
Perfect Apple
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Peach
Perfect Pear
Durian
Lemon
Lychee
You may post in this thread if you wish!

Entry Banner.png

Welcome to Wisteria, a natural island located in the northern hemisphere. Originally, the island was torn apart and construction abandoned as the initial settlers deemed rerouting the rivers and rebuilding the land too overwhelming of a task. However, after many flattening attempts, headaches, and painful goodbyes, Wisteria finally took shape one year later with an overwhelming amount of support from:​

Matilda’s Island of Yellow
Firesquids​
Liz!​
themysterybidder​
LittleMissPanda​
futileberry1214​

Island Info SubBanner.png

Current Map

Island Map with Border.png

*Please note that the interior of my house is not decorated whatsoever*

Gathering The Details

Native Fruit: Peaches 🍑
Native Flower: Roses 🥀
Island Rep: Mar 💜

Passport.png

Dream Villagers

Lily - Resident
Dobie - Resident
Coco - Resident
Shino - Resident
Ankha - Resident

Lucky - Still Lost
Marshal - Still Lost
Deirdre - Still Lost
Vivian - Still Lost
Molly - Still Lost

Map History

How It Started (Kind Of)
01 - Map Progress.jpg

02 - Map Progress.jpg

03 - Map Progress.jpg

04 - Map Progress.jpg

05 - Map Progress.jpg

05 - Map Progress.jpg

06 - Map Progress.jpg

07 - Map Progress.jpg

08 - Map Progress.jpg

09 - Map Progress.jpg

010 - Map Progress.jpg

Island Log SubHeader.png

Island Log #1 - Wisteria Shrine - December 17, 2023
Island Log #2 - Wisteria Lake - December 20, 2023
Island Log #3 - Wisteria Campsite - December 21, 2023
Island Log #4 - Natural Bridge - December 30, 2023​

Last edited:
Wisteria Shrine SubHeader.png

Island Log #1 - Wisteria Shrine

I built the bridge in the wrong spot at least three times. I broke these waterfalls and moved them at least 20 times. I got stuck in between bushes, trees, and items at least 12 times.

I've learned that I love the pine tree item, the glow of the tall lantern at night, and symmetry.

I wanted to build something that had a cool vantage point, but I realized too late that I should have built the shrine closer to the lookout, and should have made the lookout taller and looking atop of the shrine instead. Anyway, mistakes happen, and the result is still beautiful. I love purple. I hate bridges.

I hope you like purple and hate bridges, too. 💜

01 - Wisteria Shrine w Border.png

02 - Wisteria Shrine w Border.png

03 - Wisteria Shrine w Border.png

04 - Wisteria Shrine w Border.png

05 - Wisteria Shrine w Border.png

Last edited:
Wisteria Lake Subheader.png

Island Log #2 - Wisteria Lake

Nestled behind the community garden, there's a lake keeper (perhaps you'll meet him another day) who watches over the area to ensure no funny business. It's a popular camping spot, and for good reason. If you walk the entire trail around the lake, you'll be greeted by one of Wisteria's best scenic spots, and if you're really lucky, by a sky full of stars.

However, some visitors have been known to be a bit...rowdy. From unauthorized yachts to rigged card games, it has been increasingly difficult for some locals to enjoy a nice picnic.

01 - Lake w Border.png

02 - Lake w Border.png

03 - Lake w Border.png

05 - Lake w Border.png

04 - Lake w Border.png

Wisteria Campsite Subheader.png

Island Log #3 - Wisteria Campsite

Relax after a bit of fishing back at the campsite. Fry your catch, or craft something warm and cozy to make yourself more comfortable during the cooler months. There's ample storage space nearby to store everything you need for adventure in the wilderness.

Try not to set the vines or trees on fire. That'd be bad.

🎵 Let's gather around the campfire.
And sing our campfire song.
Our C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song 🎵

01 - Campsite w Border.png

02 - Campsite w Border.png

03 - Campsite w Border.png

04 - Campsite w Border.png

Natural Bridge Subheader.png

Island Log #4 - Natural Bridge

I love the idea of natural bridges so much, so I had to shamelessly recreate one for Wisteria.

Walking across, you'll likely come across a stray balloon or two (which will be impossible to pop). At the end of the scenic walk sits Lily's house (keeper of the ravine,) and a zen outdoor yoga studio.

I don't have anything else to say about this other than I highly recommend creating a natural bridge for your island.

01 - Natural Bridge w Border.png

02 - Natural Bridge w Border.png

Back