• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Dark Veil 2

FireNinja1

inactive: please read "about" tab on profile
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Moon Ball
Purple Feather
Pink Feather
White Feather
Pokéball
Well, round 2 of Dark Veil has begun!

Mostly the same as Dark Veil I, but the plot will be a bit different, hence why I didn't copy the intro. Information can be found there for certain fields, however signup sheet is here for convenience. 4 people needed to start, at least 1 per team. No more than 6 at a time on one team.

Your character's name:
Appearance:
Role:
Team:

Rules:
All usual RPing rules apply.
There is shipping, if you don't like it, don't join.
I hold all rights over the decisions of the thread.

Your character's name: Sam
Personality: Kind and shy, rarely speaks what's on his mind
Appearance: Short, dirty blonde hair
Role: Mage
Team: Aura
Your character's name: Fein
Personality: Been more secluded since the death of Cindra, but HE WILL FIND A WAY TO BRING HER BACK
Appearance: See Dark Veil I
Role: Archer
Your character's name: Lily
Personality: Became more broken and confused with the death of Taylor. Has no one now..
Role: Sword wielder
Your character's name: Raphael
Personality: A well rounded leader, very romantic
Appearance: Short brown buzz cut (he cut it after Misa died)
Team: Aura this time
Your character's name: Cindra
Personality: Shy, and isolated. She was spared by Aphrodite in return for her memories.
Appearance: She has golden blonde hair, and blue eyes. She wears black most of the time.
Role: Converted to a Mage
Extra: Aphrodite let her come back in exchange for her memories, okay?
Your character's name: Alex
Personality: See dark veil 1
Appearance: see dark veil 1
Role: Gladiator
Team: Brute

Your character's name: James
Personality: ever since his sisters death in DV 1, he has became depressed, the only person he truly cares for now is Alex. (Also, forgot to mention he is a traitor)
Your character's name: Aions
Personality: Gentle and calm, except when fighting.
Appearance: Short, messy white hair. Cyan eyes.

Last edited:
Your character's name: Fein
Personality: Been more secluded since the death of Cindra, but HE WILL FIND A WAY TO BRING HER BACK

- - - Post Merge - - -

TBH I'm only gonna play if we can bring back Cindra

Your character's name: Lily
Personality: Became more broken and confused with the death of Taylor. Has no one now..
Role: Sword wielder

(Ain't gonna happen gurl, but accepted)

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Both accepted, correction)

Your character's name: Alex
Personality: See dark veil 1

Your character's name: James
Personality: ever since his sisters death in DV 1, he has became depressed, the only person he truly cares for now is Alex. (Also, forgot to mention he is a traitor)

(Yeah, I would like to continue as both characters because I love them so much :3)

Last edited:
Can we have Cindra as a watchful ghost or something? I've grown really frickin attached to Feindra. Maybe it can be like Romeo and Juliet? Maybe she was put under a spell by some god with a grudge, and Fein goes off to save her.

Can we have Cindra as a watchful ghost or something? I've grown really frickin attached to Feindra. Maybe it can be like Romeo and Juliet? Maybe she was put under a spell by some god with a grudge, and Fein goes off to save her.
Maybe have her spared by Aphrodite!

(I am all for the Feindra, I ship it so hard XD)

Yes! Their love was so strong she couldn't bear to let Cindra die. She nursed her back to health, and sent her on her way.
*claps* first rate drama! Recommended comeback here ^.^

Last edited:
Your character's name: Raphael
Personality: A well rounded leader, very romantic
Appearance: Short brown buzz cut (he cut it after Misa died)
Team: Aura this time

Personality: Shy, and isolated. She was spared by Aphrodite in return for her memories.
Appearance: She has golden blonde hair, and blue eyes. She wears black most of the time.

(Okay guys, have to get some sleep, TCH will most likley want to join, but she will be asleep now, don't start without her.)

WAIT DOES THAT MEAN SHE WONT REMEMBER ME NO HOW ABOUT APHRODITE DID IT BY THE GOODNESS OF HER HEART OR IN EXCHANGE FOR YOUR SOUL

Last edited:
(TCH can hop in at any time, I'm still going to start now. A tl;dr will be provided.)

Back