idk man
Bells
Red Cosmos
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Mailbox
Welcome to Dark Veil. This roleplay is about a group of warriors who work for the goddess Athena. Their job is to prevent any evil spirits from coming from the Underworld to the Surface. If they do, their job is to extinguish them immediately before any trouble is caused. They are split into 2 teams: the Aura, the more strategy-based group, and the Brutes, focusing more on physical brawn. Soon they are faced with an even more challenging task that will be discussed when the RP starts.

Signups are open until 6 people have signed up: at least 3 per team. To sign up, you must fill out the following:

Your character's name:
Appearance:
Role:
Team:

I'll start:

Name: Raphael
Personality: Heroic, but conceited
Appearance: Long blond hair, tannish skin, clear blue eyes
Role: Archer
Team: Brute

Roles:

Archer
Mage
Thief
Healers
Swordfighters(Aura)
Gladiators(Brutes)

Current participants:

CommanderLeahShepard
TheCreeperHugz
FireNinja1
LittleBeary
PurplPanda

Inactives:

LockHeart
Nekosync
Lithia

Last edited:
This seems... Interesting.

Your character's name: Misa
Personality: Quite shy, won't speak much.
Appearance: A short girl with long, navy hair reaching to her elbows, with soft baby blue eyes. Often wears t-shirts with shorts, or skirts on occasion, but never wears dresses.
Role: Mage
Team: Aura

Last edited:
Sure, why not?

Your character's name: Cindra
Personality: Very quiet and shy, very smart.
Appearance: Short girl with long blonde hair and blue eyes. She wears black almost all the time.
Role: Healer

I'd like to join!!
Your character's name: Lily
Personality:deadly quiet (quiet, serious type)
Appearance: long, midnight colored hair, sharp and piercing eyes, calculative in battle, petite, mistaken for being weak in battle. Wears clothes similar to a theif.
Role:swordfighter
Team:aura

Last edited:
Your character's name: Cordelia
Personality: Quiet, passionate, shy, self-conscious
Appearance: Short (5"1) Dark skin, dark brown eyes, very curly hair almost to shoulders, thin almond-shaped eyes, slightly red lips. Wears leather armour with thin dull iron plates
Role: Thief. Fights with dual daggers and is very agile.

Last edited:
Your character's name: Taylor
Personality: aggressive, hypocritical, willing to help others improve, otherwise not really shy, but knows when to turn it down or shut up
Appearance: 6'4, black armor, red eyes, longish hair
Role: Gladiator
Team: Brutes

Well, I'm the only Brute huh?

Name:Fein
Personality: Very bright and bubbly, but doesn't give up in a fight
Appearance: Tall, semi-tan skin, dark clothes, green eyes, brown hair
Role: Thief

Last edited:
I'm excited too. This is like the 3rd roleplay I've been in, so I'm sorry if I make mistakes, guys! Also, does anyone know how it's going to start?

Don't worry if you make mistakes, we have all been beginners at some point :p plus, it's quite easy to pick up, I've only been in a few too.

I've only been in a couple of roleplays, but I generally write stories and stuff so I think I'm okay at it.

Subscribing to this thread! <3

Back