New Leaf Token
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Blue Candy
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Happy Home Designer Token
Red Candy
Green Candy
I don't know anyone in real life who doesn't....I think it's more of an American thing not to wear uniform?

Mine is a a while pinstripe shirt, a navy blazer, and navy pinstripe trousers. I'm literally the only girl in my year to wear trousers; everyone wears skirts xD

Yes. Black jumpers/cardigans along with black ties with yellow stripes running through. Summer was the worst time when you were hidden all in black. We were lucky enough to not wear blazers though.

Last edited:
Uniform is compulsory everywhere in Australia for school, unless you're homeschooled and etc.

I wore one the first year of high school. They ended the uniform policy the second year though so

I went to schools that didn't require uniforms, though I wish I did it; could've been more fun in a way and proper? The public school I went to had some sort of dress code that students always liked to abuse or bend the rules xD

I'm not from the US and have only heard of one local school without uniform ?\_(ツ)_/?
We got Christmas colours year round. At least our blazers are black and aren't blue with yellow and green stripes like another local school

Here in Finland schools don't have uniforms so no. Glad really, uniforms seem kind of useless.
We don't have any rules regarding clothes either, so females can show off their neckbone and whatnot.

Last edited:
I wear the old uniform lol so its just a navy polo and standard trousers
New uniform is white shirt, clip on tie, ugly blazer and you have to tuck everything

LOL NO

Yes, I wore a uniform. I went to a Catholic school from K-8th grade. For most of that time I wore a green plaid jumper and a white dress shirt. The last two-ish years I wore a skirt in the same green plaid, white dress shirt, and a navy vest. During the Winter months girls were allowed to wear navy pants (which I did so I wouldn't freeze my behind off). 9th-12th grade I went to a public school, so no more uniform for me.

I live in Canada, here (at least where I live) you only have to wear uniforms if you go to a Catholic high school or a private school. My school does have a uniform, it includes a white dress shirt, a kilt and a vest.

I went to public schools most of my life with the exception of a private school when I was in Kindergarten. That age didn't require uniforms there though so I've never had to wear them. Wearing them might have saved my bad fashion sense back then (not that it's that great now). Then again, I really like wearing my graphic t-shirts of games and movies.

when i went to public school in the USA there were no uniforms at the schools I attended, except for some reason the boys weren't allowed to wear shorts in high school or middle school. (once a bunch of dudes i knew all wore skirts to school to protest the no-shorts policy; they got interviewed for the local newspaper, but they still got suspended from school over it.) Now though i think the public schools mostly all have general uniform requirements, mainly the shorts/pants/skirts have to be particular colors, and collared shirts that have to be particular colors.

Last edited:
i live in america and it's always navy blue or white polos with khaki or black pants

I go to a public school and we don't have uniforms. I'm kind of surprised that there are so many people that have to wear uniforms though. I didn't know it was that prominent :0

Last edited:
No and thank goodness, I don't want one. I don't wanna waste money on school uniforms and I wanna just were black so it can match my soul.

Back