• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Do you have any portraits?

Yes! Earning and collecting villager pics is one of my favourite things to do in AC! I actually had a complete villager pic collection in New Leaf (pre-WA), though I’m not aiming for that in New Horizons. I just aim to earn the pic of every villager that lives on my island. I also enjoy collecting villager posters!

My collection is currently at a standstill since I don’t really play New Horizons anymore, but I currently have 76 pics! I have most of them displayed on the walls of the main room in my house, but I have the pics of my permanent villagers displayed in front of their houses. ☺️

IMG_7542.jpeg
IMG_7543.jpeg
IMG_7544.jpeg

Yes! Earning and collecting villager pics is one of my favourite things to do in AC! I actually had a complete villager pic collection in New Leaf (pre-WA), though I’m not aiming for that in New Horizons. I just aim to earn the pic of every villager that lives on my island. I also enjoy collecting villager posters!

My collection is currently at a standstill since I don’t really play New Horizons anymore, but I currently have 76 pics! I have most of them displayed on the walls of the main room in my house, but I have the pics of my permanent villagers displayed in front of their houses. ☺️

View attachment 557282View attachment 557283View attachment 557284

Your room looks so cute! I love the wallpaper! 🤩 The pictures look really good on it 🙂. I liked trading for the pictures but now that I’m back to playing, I’m going to trying earning some on my own. Not sure if I’ll aim for every single picture but I do want to try more villagers out and have some old favorites come stay for a little bit at least 🙂.

I managed to obtain a picture from all of my dream villagers, all of which are currently residing on my island!

• Celebrate
Reactions: Doo
Back