• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Do you have any tattoos or want any?

Nah, it's not for me. My family teases me sometimes about it, but I know I'd look terrible with tattoos, lol.

I have a tattoo of a Cosmog on my upper arm! I get a lot of judgmental looks for it when I’m in public, but it won’t stop me from loving it.

I have one that I got at age 19. I'll probably get it lasered off at some point but haven't bothered to pursue that as of yet since the tat is so small and unobtrusive.

There's a French tattoo artist I'd be willing to work with if I ever decided to get more ink, but again, not something I'm actively pursuing.

i found out about copyright tattoos like these and they are so cute!
IMG_8764.jpeg

I wanna get one with 2002 🩵🌈

I think they’re awesome! My aunt has a rose tattoo on her shoulder, and I think it’s nice and colorful. I also saw someone with these elaborate tattoos of Morticia and Wednesday Addams. I think full sleeves look cool, too.

I used to want one, like a red fox or something, but I don’t want to deal with the pain. Don’t get me wrong; I have a high pain tolerance. I barely felt anything when I broke my foot and stabbing my thumb in a sewing machine felt like a pinprick. However…it’s just not something I want to deal with.

I guess it’s like piercings. I had my ears pierced as a kid and while I enjoyed wearing earrings, it felt more like a hassle to maintain. My school also had a rule that, in gym class, you had to either take out your earrings or wear tape/Band-Aids over them. (Looking back, that rule sounds dumb and sexist to me. I see pro athletes like Serena Williams exercising in earrings all the time.)

I don't have any, and I don't want any.
I'm sure tattoos look nicer on someone else, they're just not for me.

I wouldn't want to wear something that is permanent.

Back