• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Does anyone want any Sanrio items?

I realized I still need most of the Kiki & Lala set owo/

Last edited:
Not sure there's enough time left, but I've been looking for 'kiki and lala clock' and 'cinnamoroll tray'. I actually have the sanrio cards but moved in Etoile and Chai. I just never manage to random roll those 2 items. In return I can trade other uncommon stuff, just ask and I'll see if I have it.

Not sure there's enough time left, but I've been looking for 'kiki and lala clock' and 'cinnamoroll tray'. I actually have the sanrio cards but moved in Etoile and Chai. I just never manage to random roll those 2 items. In return I can trade other uncommon stuff, just ask and I'll see if I have it.
Hi! I can probably get you the cinnamoroll tray. My FC is in my profile let me know if you're interested.
Post automatically merged:

Hi! I can get you the cinnamoroll sofa and maybe the tray. My FC is in my profile let me know if you are interested!

Hi! I can probably get you the cinnamoroll tray. My FC is in my profile let me know if you're interested.
Post automatically merged:

Hi! I can get you the cinnamoroll sofa and maybe the tray. My FC is in my profile let me know if you are interested!
oh great! will you be available now or anytime soon?

Back