Aurora Sky
Aurora Sky
Aurora Sky
Aurora Sky
Aurora Sky
Feedback
100% (202) +
Hello,

I'd love to trade my 2021 Prismatic Easter egg for a YET UNPURCHASED Prismatic Easter Egg from this event!

If you can help me out, please message me before buying the egg.

I am willing to pay 500 TBT for the Prismatic Egg date trade! Yes, 500 TBT just for the date trade! Please consider date trading if you don't need the date so I can finish a lineup. πŸ™πŸΌ

Last edited:
Hey! I’m potentially buying one once the puzzle eggs are revealed and I’d be willing to date trade it for one of your older ones. I’ll keep you posted. :)

Hey! I’m potentially buying one once the puzzle eggs are revealed and I’d be willing to date trade it for one of your older ones. I’ll keep you posted. :)
Hey Holla, happy to hear that!

If you decide to do so, please buy it only after I have given the "go" since I haven't bought the collectible(s) that go in between the Stardust Eggs yet! 😊

I can buy you a Stardust egg whenever you are ready. Just let me know! :)
Great, thank you Holla! I'll try to slot a Prismatic in between, so it will take a while unfortunately. But I'll pay you the TBT now so you have it available if you want to use it somewhere else! πŸ‘πŸ»

Great, thank you Holla! I'll try to slot a Prismatic in between, so it will take a while unfortunately. But I'll pay you the TBT now so you have it available if you want to use it somewhere else! πŸ‘πŸ»

Thanks! And no worries I don’t even plan on spending the rest of my egg currency for a while anyways. So I’m good to wait until you’re ready.

I have increased the offer for the date trade of the Prismatic Egg to 200+. Tell me how much would convince you. It's the last piece I need for an amazing lineup. πŸ™πŸΌ

If you would rather straight up trade an unpurchased Prismatic Easter Egg, I could offer a Pink Toy Hammer + balloons, for example a Sweet Balloon.

would u offer pure tbt for an unpurchased prismatic egg?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back