• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Draconic Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
0sH6qYN.jpeg

Loved this coloring page, Dizzy! So beautiful. Happy year of the 🐉🐲!

VaPeodW.jpeg

Here’s mine! I wanted it to look like it was either done by woodblock print on parchment or inked traditionally. I tried my hand at some Chinese characters too - this is meant to say “happy lunar new year” according to my reference so I hope that’s correct 🐉🧧🎊

Is it ok if I shrink the lineart slightly and shift it upwards a little? Thanks!

This is the first time Ive drawn (well, technically coloured) in months. I think the vibe is clear and it was a nice project to sink myself into for a whole day <3 I’ve seen so many beautiful entries already and I’m glad to contribute in some small way - goodluck all!

1E5D5BFE-D858-4F5A-A6D6-23B286F7D39C.jpeg

VaPeodW.jpeg

Here’s mine! I wanted it to look like it was either done by woodblock print on parchment or inked traditionally. I tried my hand at some Chinese characters too - this is meant to say “happy lunar new year” according to my reference so I hope that’s correct 🐉🧧🎊
Oh my god this is so good 😭

Aquilla the Hun ruler of art contests

I think the subtle references (flags) I put into my drawing look really good! it was a random idea i had, and i didn't expect it to work so well!

Mine is inspired by Gobblegut from Super Mario Galaxy 2 (also featured as a course in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe) 🐉⭐✨ I really like its Chinese dragon design, and so here's my best attempt at it, though it was much harder than I thought! But I'm happy with how it turned out. And yes, it's a Plum Blossom Hanafuda card, because I thought it was a cool idea 🥰

vhbnPwN.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back