explain your current avatar

What? This is the very same avatar I always have! He's still there, with his yellow background and the die on his head! 🎲 It's actually a character of mine I created long long ago and never previously associated myself with it. Now I have indeed become him in a way... I'll be updating it soon though and I'll be sure to report back here with that update, hehehe.... 😉

costume3.png

Yo I'm K. Ren. BR20 left her compewter on so I decided to goof round here 4 today and so I changed me icun. Don't I look so debonair??? /j (In serious terms, my icon is now a crudely drawn and monochrome version of the greatest Pokemon character of All Time.)

Mine is an egg named Gulp! From a silly little game I like called Pajama Sam 3: You are what you eat from your head to your feet. he likes eating french fries. Perfect for the easter event and everything haha

Oh, right, new avatar!
This is a drawing I did of a Jirachi Kirby with MS Paint about a decade ago.
This was my avatar on TBT from 2014-2020.

Edit: Since I will probably change it tomorrow, here it is.
JirachiKirby.png

I’ve been seeing quite a few people both on here and discord using these Stardew Valley character avatars, so I decided to see if I could find the character creator for it and I did! I’m very happy with the result. Wish these color of overalls were in the game, but that’s okay. She’s cute, pretty and that’s the way I like it. ^-^

Back