Fantasy Life thread

Weiland

Flick Fanboy 🦎💞
Bells
Switch
7046-6089-3415
I thought it'd be interesting to have a thread discussing the game series Fantasy Life.
Did you ever play the 3DS or mobile version?
Are you excited for/going to play the Switch version?
What's your favourite class?
What other games would you say are similar to Fantasy Life? (This is more so a question for my sake, as I'm really wanting another game to scratch that FL itch. I've been playing FF14 again but it doesn't hit like the 3DS game does.)
---
It's a shame that they removed the mobile version (FL: Online, as it was called) from the app stores as I did play it briefly and enjoyed it, despite it being a bit of a gacha game.

I played the 3DS version in September 2022. I quite literally had next to nothing to do at home. My computer was in repair for an entire month and the only other thing I had was an ancient Xbox 360.

So, while I was never an avid player of Fantasy Life, I did spend a month with it as my main form of entertainment and now I'm nostalgic for it. My favorite class was Paladin.

I loved the 3DS version so, so much. I don't even know why I got it, it must have been a random pickup in a store. I haven't touched it since like 2013 though, I don't really remember a whole lot about it. I think my main class was the warrior, very basic stuff. I can't wait for the Switch game.

As far as RPG goes, I'd recommend Sea of Stars and Earthlock. The latter goes on sale quite often, I think I bought it under 3 bucks. It also feels like Fantasy Life a bit.

I had the 3DS version too and I absolutely loved it. I was pulled in my their character design, overall art design and then I loved the whole storyline too. The character customization was really fun to fiddle with too. My favorite class is Angler because I liked the fish hats. It wasn't the strongest and I had to switch to Mercenary to get a lot of the monster quests done. I played it mostly alone but, I have some friends who will play it and I'm excited to experience it more in multiplayer.

I'm going to get it on the Switch when it's released in October.

I loved the 3ds fantasy life !! Probably my most played 3ds game after acnl

I’m so excited for the switch version but I’m a little eh on the art for now. Waiting for more peeks into the game!

Hunter was my favorite combat class but I loved all the gathering ones!!

The crafting ones got really repetitive after a while but I liked having lots of clothes so tailor is probably my favorite crafting class

Back