Favorite Activity?

I loved this event so much! The only downside is I can't afford all the pretty new collectibles I want!
  • Nightmare in Paradise: I was unsure if I wanted to update my DA for an event at first, but I'm glad I did! It was fun to come up with an interactive experience in a event for once, and I loved that Haunted Travels encouraged people to visit, it was lovely seeing people's screenshots in my town! What a clever event idea!
  • Wagon of Mirrors: I usually hate these, but I got one right before anyone else this time! though I do wish there was a bonus prize for that or something as I know that will never happen to me again. 🙃
    And as an artist, I always love the creative events,
  • Vandal Visions: Nice, simple line-art that let people get even more creative than usual with their designs
  • Flickering Fiends: Interesting idea for an event, I like that some members even made them printable
  • Forbidden Fortunes: I love tarot cards so this one was a joy to look through the entries
  • Creature Feature/ Fever: So fun to be able to provide prompts and see how they're used, even more fun to see your own prompt and get creative with it.
  • Bewitching Blueprints: Another clever prompt! So fun to imagine the NPC's RV interiors, reminds me of the gyroid events of late and I've been loving those too
  • Carnival Calendar: Who doesn't love a good advent calendar? The Jack heads snowing down was a nice touch too.
  • Zipper’s Zany Zillion: So much more fun to work on touch puzzles as a community and strive toward a common goal! I would have never gotten all of them without the helpful hints from others, and I'm stoked I was able to come up with number 6 first and then share my own clue. This has been my favorite version of any Easter style event!
  • Spooky Stalk Market: I loved this one a lot too, had fun deciding to hold or sell, the anticipation each day before the next price update was palpable.
  • Trick or Treat with Wix Vask: Wish I had gotten into this one sooner because it looked very fun. Managed to swoop in for the last round. I really like the concept and the pranks Wix and Vask pulled on their victims.

enjoyed forbidden fortunes and bewitching blueprints! the tarot card prompt was really fun, and I always love small-space decorations in acnh 🥹

special mention to dark desires, I like the font and color change when being cursed hehe it's ✨️fancy✨

Creature Feature was my favorite because I loved all the combos and art. And it is fun seeing people try to draw things they normally don't or wouldn't. I would love to see this come back in some form with the ability to send in words too! One of the ones I sent in was frogfish and a couple of people go it and one of them said that it was a new loved critter for them 💕

I also really liked Trick or Treat with Wix Vask because it seemed so random.

All of the activities were really good honestly, even the AC ones even though I didn't participate. I really just didn't care for the ticket expiration gimmick.

Despite not being able to upload in time, designing my island for halloween wasa lot of fun~
It actually got me to terraform which I have always been unsure about, but I even paid for stairs and such, and definitely got me playing for far longer than I normally do.

If anyone is interested here's my DA: 9011-0235-5691 (island of Ataraxia)
In my wheat field I have buried about 9 ish items there, let me know which gift you enjoyed more~!
The halloween areas are easy to navigate just follow the lyrics on the floor~

Besides that one, I did love seeing all the nice art for creature feature, and put me into a different view poit when it comes to drawing, I mean, pushed my boundaries when I had to draw something Ive never done so before

The blueprints one was fun too! It's nice to try and give speciric special characters their own RV.

Creature Feature & Forbidden Fortunes
The amount of talent that came out with these were the best I've seen so far.
There's were always amazing talents in previous art challenges, but this one took the cake.

My favorite is Vandal Visions for the art and creativity of all those who participated. I'd give Haunted Travels a close second. It was fun exploring other people's Halloween-themed islands and dressing up in a costume.

I also liked Creature Feature, even though I wasn't particularly fond of the creature I had to draw. The prompts were random AF and the artworks were so wildly creative. Props to everyone who participated, I really had a blast.

I would love to see a poll added to this - I loved creature feature. Having to take your prompt and completely make it your own was really fun and I loved seeing everyone’s interpretations. I don’t think there were, but I’d be interested in knowing if there were any duplicate prompts.

I also really enjoyed vandal visions. 😊

Since I’m still new to digital art I actually really enjoyed getting to learn more about it from simply having events where I could attempt to draw. Mainly I practiced digital drawing when working on my entires for Vandal Visions, Creature Feature and Forbidden Fortunes.

Also shoutout to Collectible Cogitation. I finally won something in a TBT event raffle. A collectible I wanted and didn’t have to boot too.

I enjoyed
Creature Feature - I thought it was fun that we both got to submit suggestions and that we had a creature to draw! The prompts that were created from this were just so funny and creative!
Zipper's Zany Zillion - I love puzzles, and I'm really glad we got to work on these together!
Forbidden Fortunes - I wish I had more time and more artistic skill for this! I love tarot cards and I loved seeing everyone's renditions!
Spooky Stalk Market - I had never participated in a stalk market on this site before, and it was a lot of fun!
Trick of Treat with Wix and Vask - The tricks and the treats just gave me a really good laugh =)

Honorable Mentions:
Dark Desires - I loved to mechanism of cursing members of the forum, I absolutely loved Katrina being involved, and I loved the very creative pleas people posted to get cursing ability or to be cursed!
I did not do
Nightmare in Paradise - because my designing skills are horrible, and my island is covered in litter!
But I did enjoy visiting other people's islands in Haunted Travels!

Creature Feature was definitely my favourite! It's the only thing I was able to put a lot of effort into as well due to being so busy. I also really loved my prompt, "ghastly moose". I never liked my prompts in the past for other events and I felt pretty lucky with the one I got this time, so I wanted to make the most of it. I also enjoyed looking at other entries; everyone is so creative and skilled. 😭

My favourite one was Vandal visions! Colouring lineart was always my favourite part of events and I missed it during the fair, so I was super happy it returned. I love seeing the different interpretations and personal touches people come up with.

I also liked creature feature, some of the prompts were awesome and so cool to see how people make them come to life! I didn’t like my prompt much but still nice to see what everyone else was doing.

Definitely nightmare in paradise. It was a lot of fun come back to my island and I loved actually feeling motivated to decorate for the season. And I actually did some design work that I may keep for a while. My second favorite would probably be haunted travels even though I didn't participate. I just really like the task of visiting DAs and I wish I was more available this past month.

I enjoyed almost all events (except mirrors, these are the worst) but my one favourite was definitely Creature Feature. Submitting prompts knowing they might be later used was already excited, but later seeing all those creatures brought to life was so fun. And the aspect that everyone had their own unique set of words was such a great idea! So yeah, best event ❤️

this sounds so boring and lazy but i liked the low-effort ones where i could just guess, like the mirrors and the count in the bottle. zippers riddles also seemed fun, i joined when all of the answers had been guessed but its just nice to give the overcooked baked potato in my head something to think about.

so… stuff like this gives people like me who have depression or other illness a chance to participate a bit and it made me feel a little productive during my time off from work, plus it was fun🎃🙂

one day i’ll get the energy to fully participate again i swear lol

I think I enjoyed nightmare in paradise the most! I just love to decorate my island and be creative. I spent really a lot of hours for decorating haha

Egg hunt is my favorit TBT event overall so ofc I really loved ZZZ as well! Honestly all the events were really nice. I loved the idea with the promts and the tarot cards! I really enjoyed to actually use procreate for once haha

Back