Snowflake Glow Wand
Festive Bell
Friday the 13th Candy
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Now that all of the activities have opened, let’s discuss what activities we liked most and liked least in the Halloween Carnival.

The activities we had are:
  • Moonlight Masquerade
  • Nightmare in Paradise
  • Wagon of Mirrors
  • Count Inside the Bottle
  • Vandal Visions
  • Flickering Fiends
  • Forbidden Fortunes
  • Bewitching Blueprints
  • Creature Feature
  • Star Fragment Salvation
  • Dark Desires
  • Carnival Calendar
  • Wicked Reflection
  • Zipper’s Zany Zillion
  • Collectible Cogitation
  • Spooky Stalk Market
  • Sneaky Surprise
  • Banner Beasts
  • Creature Feature Fever
  • Spooky Showdown
  • Haunted Travels
  • Vacant Vessel
  • A Task From Vask
  • Trick or Treat with Wix Vask
  • Frightening Figures of Fate

Although it took me like two weeks to finish, I really like how my island turned out for Nightmare in Paradise. It was satisfying to put together. Probably my favorite.

Forbidden Fortunes and Flickering Fiends were fun to do and I liked the creativity possible with them even for someone who isn't artistically inclined like myself.

I also always enjoy the Advent Calendar during the lead up to Christmas, so it was great to see a Halloween version in the form of the Carnival Calendar.

My favorite ones would be the Vandal Visions, Bewitching Blueprints, and Count Inside the Bottle (as well as Sneaky Surprise Inside). I also liked Star Fragment Salvation, Task from Vask, and Zipper’s Zany Zillion.

Carnival Calendar is good too, but the Christmas event it’s based on isn’t as good as the raffle where you can earn rare collectibles.

Difficult to say, there were so many good events!!

I always like the dust events, but I think the most fun I had was with A Task From Vask. Omg, sometimes it could be such a mess (to be expected), but it was fun seeing what would happen next! I'd love to partake in that kind of event again.

For solo activities, I had the most fun with Vandal Visions, even though it was difficult for me, but Creature Feature is definitely something I'd love to see a repeat of, too. It was too entertaining seeing what unfortunate prompts we were subjected to, lol!

Honestly I really love all "design your island" promts but I also had a lot of fun with "Creature feature" and "forbidden fortunes". The given prompts where an amazing idea and it was really fun to draw.
I also love tarot cards and the drawings of everyone were just amazing. Really liked it.

The dust event has also a special place in my heart haha

There were so many fun and creative events this year!
But my personal favourites are Forbidden Fortunes and Carnival Calendar 😊

I just love the tarot card theme of Forbidden Fortunes, even though I still have no ideas for what to do and I'm probably gonna stress myself out submitting last minute 🫠 But I just love seeing everyone's entries!! I haven't had the chance to look through all the entries in most of the other events, but I've been staying up to date on the fortunes and get excited when I see there's new submissions!

As for the Calendar, the Advent Calendar is always one of my favourite holiday events, so having a Halloween version is awesome. I haven't had much Halloween spirit this year, but my daily visits to the calendar always puts a little spooky pep in my step! 🎃

Ohhhh Mz Apples this is such a hard question!!!! I was VERY excited to work on my HW island (even though I still have more to do to complete it) so Nightmare in Paradise felt right up my alley! Creature Feature was right up at the top too for sure! I loved getting to see all the fun creations from our own prompts!!! Star Frag salvation was super fun as well!!! Honestly, I really liked all of these events, because Halloween is just my fav!!!!

I love getting hands on with the creative craft events, but i love a good calendar 🎃

For me, the most fun activities were Creature Feature, Vandal Visions and of course, the Carnival Calendar. Because something about daily prizes has a way of keeping one's attention.

I’m not really a huge fan of the ones where you have to draw, except for Vandal Visions (And Moonlight Masquerade if that counts) as I drew my MK8 main of course.

I’m a huge fan of Bewitching Blueprints, as when someone posted something new I was always hyped to see what they designed.

Wagon of Mirrors, Star Fragment Salvation, Sppoly Stalk Market and Haunted Travels were all good too, everything else was mid to me.

Carnival Calendar is probably my top pick! I just really love advent calendar type stuff; it just feels really nice having a little something to look forward to each day. c:

I also really enjoyed the combo pair of Nightmare in Paradise and Haunted Travels! Making a dream address and then visiting someone else's was a really fun way to do an ACNH decorating event. Bewitching Blueprints and Forbidden Fortunes are high up on my list of favorites from this event too!

I don't want to leave out Spooky Stalk Market or Trick or Treat with Wix and Vask either! There's nothing like a lighthearted game of chance once in a while. Or a small amount of gambling. And I always enjoy Count Inside the Bottle and pfp/signature theming tasks like in Moonlight Masquerade. I've gotta give a mention to Creature Feature too—random prompts are pretty fun to work with and it's great seeing what others come up with for theirs too! Getting to suggest our own in Creature Feature Fever was a cool addition too.

for me it definitely is hunted paradise and also hunted travels as well as wagon of mirrors. I just like how really Animal crossing related it is and how much it helps/ focus/ forces player to play the game and other to interact with their game

I loved all the activities! It was such fun event and format this year, loved reading all the posts and seeing all the art and designs!!

My favourites events were:
  • Moonlight Masquerade
  • Nightmare in Paradise
  • Wagon of Mirrors
  • Vandal Visions
  • Flickering Fiends
  • Forbidden Fortunes
  • Bewitching Blueprints
  • Creature Feature
  • Dark Desires
  • Carnival Calendar
  • Wicked Reflection
  • Zipper’s Zany Zillion
  • Collectible Cogitation
  • Spooky Stalk Market
  • Sneaky Surprise
  • Banner Beasts
  • Creature Feature Fever
  • Spooky Showdown
  • Haunted Travels
  • Vacant Vessel
  • A Task From Vask
I think ZZZ was my absolute favorite, egg hunts are so frustrating but because of that also so satisfying and rewarding:p
But definitely loved the creative events too!!

My favorite events were the creative ones (Vandal Visions, Flickering Fiends, Forbidden Fortunes, Creature Feature). I just wish I could have had more energy and motivation to put into my entries as I've been sick for the majority of this event 😅

I also really loved Carnival Calendar, how can you not love a Halloween advent calendar?!

really loved how i decorated my island for nightmare in paradise!! i'm usually too lazy to do anything spoopy so that was fresh ;u; (france catacombs trip when)

also i really enjoyed a task from vask! reading/catching up with the story whenever i had a mountebank ticket was funky + the ending(s) were real satisfying to read. also carnival calender, just because free stuff's always great. and creature feature was groovesters too!!

Let me bold the ones that I liked because I liked a lot of them
  • Moonlight Masquerade
  • Nightmare in Paradise
  • Wagon of Mirrors
  • Vandal Visions
  • Flickering Fiends
  • Forbidden Fortunes
  • Bewitching Blueprints
  • Creature Feature
  • Dark Desires
  • Carnival Calendar
  • Wicked Reflection
  • Zipper’s Zany Zillion
  • Collectible Cogitation
  • Spooky Stalk Market
  • Sneaky Surprise
  • Banner Beasts
  • Creature Feature Fever
  • Spooky Showdown
  • Haunted Travels
  • Vacant Vessel
  • A Task From Vask
I think my top 5 most favourites one would have to be the Carnival Calendar, Star Fragment Salvation, Dark Desires, A Task From Vask and Forbidden Fortunes.

I spent a lot of time in the Magic Tent so I guess I am sort of biased but I really enjoyed these events the most. I love the Christmas TBT calendar so a Halloween-themed one was nice to do every day. I wish there were more dust milestones but collecting dust and interacting with the forum was fun and I was glad we could rescue a fragment! I was cursed a lot so Dark Desires was a nice event for me. The Mountebank tent had a lot of nice events but A Task From Vask was my favourite. I like writing events and reading the crazy story made me smile. As for non-tent events I liked Forbidden Fortunes the most. Despite my lack of artistic talent I thought the tarot card I made was the best of my ability.

The activities for this Halloween were nicely well-rounded. I can't wait for next year's Halloween to see what the staff have in store for us! 🎃👻

creature feature, just because i liked my creature and i had fun drawing it.

So many good ones, but Creature Feature takes the cake for me. A really creative idea, fun to draw, and genuinely humorous to see what everyone came up with.

TBT hosts a lot of art events, and participation is always (very understandably) skewed towards people with major artistic abilities. This was a great way to make the art more fun for everyone, because even if you can’t draw a photorealistic creature, you can execute the word combination in a clever or funny way.

Back