• Most events follow Eastern Daylight Time. The current Space Time is:
  • Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Favorite contest from the 2022 TBT Fair?

Which contest has been your favorite?

• Behind the Bookcase

Votes: 35 38.9%
  • Hero's Crossing

Votes: 21 23.3%
  • Gorgeous Glades

Votes: 34 37.8%

• Total voters
I liked Behind the Bookcase most! Honestly it intimidated me cus it seemed like such a big task, but I still joined last minute and enjoyed it. The best part tho is going through everyone else's entries. Like seriously y'all blew my mind with them... I could spend hours just admiring everyone's pages.

Gorgeous glades was also really fun but I think I left that contest feeling unsatisfied. I was torn between doing something outdoors that captures the forest feel better and something in Harvey's studio where I could've posed with my villagers. I kinda regret not doing the latter lol. Next time I'm definitely not gonna leave my villagers behind!

Woah... Behind the Bookcase and Gorgeous Glades are neck-and-neck in the poll. I was not expecting that when I created this thread. I wonder which one will end up with more votes... 🤔

I've loved reading your responses about the contests! Keep em' coming! 🥳

My personal favorite is behind the bookcase, because It pushed me to go further beyond to make the contest entry! Also, I love seeing other entries (especially @Firesquids entry, I LOVE the glow in the dark drawings! 🤩)

Behind the bookcase because we got to make some super duper cute artwork!!! SOME PEOPLE MADE SOME FAB STUFF 🤩🌠
All were really nice and fun though! I didnt make a story but everyone had such cute ideas!!!

Hero's Crossing was my favourite for sure! I love writing but it's so hard for me to ever finish anything, so the event forced me to actually complete a story. :P

Behind the Bookcase was a really cool idea too; I would have loved to make something for it but just couldn't find the time.

Behind the Bookcase, because I love designing and I wasn't stuck on not having enough "enchanted" items like for Gorgeous Glades 😅

Back